Water melon and your health

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The watermelon is one fruit that is really refreshing and sweet. It is high in nutrients that the body needs like potassium, magnesium vitamin A and C etc. Another good thing is that it is low in calories so it good for those trying to lose weight. You need to start taking some water melon to derive the following benefits for your body

• It helps preserve the body from mascular degeneration
  • Keep oxidative stress at bay and reduce inflammation in the body
  • It is really good for the heart as it helps keep heart attacks away
  • Comes with compounds that aid in keeping cancer at bay
  • The water content aid keeps the body cool and hydrated for a long time
Do you eat water melon?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Watermelon is one my favourite fruits and it is very enjoyable. The reason I like it is not because of its enjoyability or sweetness but the kind of health advantages it has. Watermelon is oxidative in nature which makes here to help heal inflammation and other related ailments.like you have dated and I have also already where they say that it helps to prevent cancer.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I really love watermelon. It is one of the greatest fruits nature has provided us. However, unfortunately, there are many corrupt people who try to inject artificial colours and sweetners into watermelon just to make it look red and taste sweet. These artificial sweetners and clours are disastrous for our health. This is why I no longer eat watermelon in my country.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am addicted to this fruit right from my secondary school days. It is sweet and alps nutritious. I don't even know that it has more healthy benefits like this but I am glad I am not even taking it for refreshment but for some medicinal nature. I love making it in juice together with some fruit that I always add to make juice.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I am addicted to this fruit right from my secondary school days. It is sweet and alps nutritious. I don't even know that it has more healthy benefits like this but I am glad I am not even taking it for refreshment but for some medicinal nature. I love making it in juice together with some fruit that I always add to make juice.
Yeah, a lot of fruits are really medicinal but the issue is that we hardly have this knowledge and as such we tend to wave them aside. Water melons though not really popular are really nutritious and healthy to the body. I knew this from a friend and I take it as often as possible

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Water melon is still one if the favourable fruits that is medicinal to the health too. With all this information you stated around water melon, that shows, it worth it. Majority of the people love taking water melon than any other fruits. It is very popular fruits, i don't joke with it too cos i know its health benefits that's why I'm stuck around it up to this day.

IamDozzy

Water melon is usually a very good fruit for the body as it contains fluids that are really beneficial to the human body. Generally, fruits are usually beneficial to the body an water melon shouldn't be an exception. Most people usually use it to prepare cocktail and also add it to their salads so as to make it rich.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I was in grade school our class adviser would remind us during summer when watermelon is in season that we should be eating at least a slice of the fruit every day. But during those time life was quite hard that watermelon was a luxury. Now we always have watermelon or cantaloupe when it is in season.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Watermelon is really the best for the body as it can help the body in so many ways just like you have mentioned I do not really think what I'm alone regularly but I take it once a month and sometimes I do not really take it at all. Most of my favourite fruits are always banana, avocado and others mostly vegetables and meat

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is good for men to consume watermelon in order to boost your stamina in bed. Watermelon comes with essential substances that can fight weak erection in men. A friend of mine recommended that I should always eat the fruit seed and the white part of the rind of watermelon. He said that I can combine watermelon together with garlic onions and honey in order to remain healthy for a long time.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If you want to enjoy all the essential health benefits that are found in watermelon you should avoid the generic ones. Generic watermelon are the one lead in the lab the uses of chemical. The only way you can identify them is that they you don't always have seeds. Watermelon helps to boost man strength to perform better with their women.