Emmanuel536

• 1. Drive Traffic to Your Website
  • 2. Leave Perfect First Impressions & Encourage to Discover More Content
  • 3. Build a Trust Relationship Between Your Brand and Customers
  • 4. Convey the Benefits of Your Products More Than Features
  • 5. Keep the Customers Engaged with Email Marketing
  • 6. Make Your Offer to Convince Customers to Buy
  • 7. Use Urgency to Push Customers to Buy Your Products

In business, there should be this customer friendly relationship that will enable a friendly atmosphere for business transaction to be carried out peaceably without any iota of provocation either from the side of the buyer or from the side of the seller.

But, mostly from the angle of the seller that there should not come any form of provocation that will stand as a blockade between you and your customers.

✓ ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR CUSTOMERS.

For instance: your customer purchases a product from you or service you rendered, later comes back with a complaint, be ever ready to hear him or her out, and to accept that you're faulty in what you did.
(That's if you're really faulty.)

✓ TOLERANCE IS VERY ESSENTIAL.

This part is very essential In a business relationship.
The seller should be able to tolerate some attitude that can be displayed by their customers.
According to the popular saying that 'customers are always right' this should carry home my point.

✓ COMMITMENT.

A business owner should have this feature in handling a business,so as to succeed.

A business owner who knows the importance of his or her business and knows his goals, also knows the role his business plays in the environment he or she is situated; should be able to come early to open his business place, to be punctual and to be neat.

What if you consider offline products. I noticed a lot of people like quantity and quality while some don't still want to give what it takes to acquire both. I feel these two things are required to get customers attention. But you have to be smart so you don't end up cheating yourself.

You can decide to offer them discount when they make large purchase.
You can also offer them free delivery and provided it's within your axis.
Good customer service is great strategy, so many don't consider it, but it works well.