Ways you can make little money online

Carpon

Valued Contributor
By saying little money, I actually don't mean a very despiseable amount but money that may not be gotten at once but accumulated over time. There are ways that you can make some money that way online and this thread will try to give out some of them:

✓ ShareIt: this is an app where you can be able to earn by referring people and using the app for exchange purposes. You invite someone and receive gifts for that which will accumulate overtime and amount to some valuable amount.

✓ Firevip: This is also another app where you watch ads and earn every day. You will receive daily revenues when you watch ads and when it accumulates to a certain amount you will be allowed to withdraw.

✓ Opay: this is as well an app that pays you when you invite or should I say refer people to it. You gain per referral and as it accumulates, you withraw.

You can try out any of them and they are trusted because I have personally earned from most of them.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Whether you are newly introduced to the art of making money online today you can totally make real money and real cash even within a minute or our of being introduced to what it means to make money online. Many individuals are actually so grateful for the privilege they stand to make money online and that is because making money online is considered to be very interesting and most importantly considerably and positively paying compared to making money offline. As an individual newly introduced to the act of making money online you can totally start by engaging yourself in simple and uncomplicated task paying website that is websites that totally pays you for performing simple and less time-consuming activities.

For example you can start making money on get paid to post website or get paid to watch website or possibly get paid to play games website. My favourite among all is engaging myself on websites that pays you to post.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't know about the remaining apps but I know of opay. Opay is a good app with many functions. I can say that I use opay almost every day for my transactions. Before they were offering N1000 per referral but now they have reduced it.

Another app like opay is chipper. With this app, I have earned lots of money with it. On this app each members that is referred by us, we will be paid N1000 then and we will got paid if the person did any transaction. Both the referred members and the person that brought the members will be paid. But recently when I tried the app and deposited on the app to do some transaction it did not go. So I tried to withdraw it back to my account and still it was not successful. It was untill I used all to load airtime to my phone that it can successful

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I like the fact that we can make money no matter how little from online now. the good thing is that there are different ways of making this money so that one has the option of choosing the task that one will be convenient and comfortable to work it.

I have never used any of the apps but I know there are people that are making good money for working on apps so I will recommend just like you have done to people that love to watch videos, watch ads or take surveys to try out some apps that are paying.

They will enjoy making money for what sometimes they do for free so I will try some of the apps there but wouldn't bother myself with the survey because survey taking don't work with my location and this is one task one can easily do and make good money off it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Opay is one of the apps in which you can use to make some good amount of money for yourself if you are searching for different ways of making money.

Before you think of making money with it you must actually be very good in referring people because they can pay you up to 1.5 dollars for anybody who successfully refer. I think it is only restricted to Nigeria has and some other African countries.

If you want to make a little money you can also work on some paid to post platforms. Working on paid to post forums can give you some little money within a few days if you can be a consistent enough. the good thing about working on paid to post forums is that you do not need to refer anybody to make money instead you only need to provide some good comments on daily basis in order to make some good amount of money for yourself.