Websites to make money publishing your ebooks.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
A lot of people are very much interested in publishing their eBooks on the internet but they do not know how to go about it. In this article I am going to highlight a few websites in which you can use to publish your books and make some good amount of money from it.

Amazon KDP: Amazon direct Kindle publishing remains the best website in which you can publish an e-book on the internet and make some good amount of money from it.

The reason is because Amazon get billions of visitors every single month on their website and if you can use this opportunity to publish good ebooks a lot of people will probably purchase it and you will make a lot of money from it. The good thing about Amazon is that everyone across the world is allowed on a platform to make some good amount of money by publishing books.

Before going into Amazon Kindle publishing you need to understand that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme because you must have some knowledge of certain things like keyword research, content creation, graphics designing for you to become very successful.

Gumroad:This is another good platform on my list in which people can use to upload their books and make some amount of money from it. Keyword research is also very important on this platform but you need to understand that they do not get much traffic as Amazon and therefore you need external traffic to make sales.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Gumroad is a digital marketplace to buy and sell ebooks, blog posts, articles, mini-tutorials, guides, workbooks, etc. While you can sell ebooks on Gumroad, this platform is not actually for ebooks. If you want to sell ebooks you need to try other platforms that are specifically designed for publishing and selling ebooks. KDP is probably the best platform to publish and sell ebooks. However, I am not going to talk about KDP because a lot of people have already shared too many posts on KDP. A few other ebook publishing and selling platforms you can try are Smashwords, Nook Press by Barnes and Noble, Lulu, iBooks, Kobo Writing Life, etc. Before you choose a platform to self publish your ebook you need to do some research on their market size. For instance, Smashword is definitely a good platform but it is very small compared to KDP and Nook, even LULU.