What are some habits that separate the rich from the poor?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think one habit that the rich have is that they like to invest more ,so that they won't be broke , like they think of means to diversify their income and not use only one means to generate money , because they think of other means they can be using could be used to generate more money for themselves i think, that is one habit i noticed

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have noticed very well that one thing rich people do is that you always like to make informed decision and do not like to make decisions out of thin air or out of emotions. That is why it is always available that you should do research about every of your step in business and back it up with facts. Is a lot of poor people start taking basic research serious then they can bridge the gap.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Rich people always wanted to be in the position to make more money....They are always in every ways dragging cash even with the poorer people. I see them as opportunist. Poor people are sometimes don't value opportunities as some times they get too lax or contented with their predicament. But rich people are never contented, always looking for more.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
One thing that I have noticed in rich people is that they value even a grain of rice. No wastage and as much as possible they get the best value for their money. Yes, they will haggle with the vendor until the vendor would lose his patience to give the discounted price. Most of them are not generous and not charitable.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Rich people are goal-oriented, they set goals in all areas of their life. They have clear target about what they want to achieve in the nearest future. And, they have plans on how to achieve those goals.

They are very good at persisting in order to achieve goals. This means that they don't give up easily whenever an obstacle arises on the way to achieve success.

They develop business-oriented mindset and always think about investments. They are very good at creating multiple streams of income for themselves.

In a simple term, they make money works for them and they become rich. Poor people do the opposite of all the things I've said and they remain poor.

marcusfe

The poor and the rich has a wide margin in between them this day. In the time past there used to be a small margin as there are middle class people. But now no middle class people anymore. The major thing is their thinking ability. The rich sees every problem as an opportunity while the poor always compliant and see it as disadvantage.
Mindset is the major difference between the poor and the rich. The poor have completely different mindset from the rich. The rich are always with a penchant eyes for opportunity, wherever they are what they look for or what they see is opportunity to make money while the poor constantly see the problems everywhere.

Godslamp

There has always been a wide gap between the rich and the poor and this gap continues to expand rather than contrast. One of the reason for this diverging gap is the fact that rich people are readily eager to take risk so long as it guarantees there sustainability. Another factor is that rich people sees the poor as an opportunist that are only after their money and nothing else

olubenson

I wonder if you ever came across any such book titled " Think and grow rich" ? You hardly find such in the poor people's hand. The poor finds it hard to settle down and take the time to ask their self why were they actually still poor after spending 14 hours working everyday for the past 15-25 years? The true line that divides the Rich from the poor , is their MENTALITY .

Adetayo100

Some of the few bad habits that seperate the rich from the poor are lack of proper planning by the poor, i mean the poor hardly have saving culture they make money to spend. They hardly invest in the future. The poor also make so many mistakes concerning money and other business decision, all this are opposite of what the rich people does.

marcusfe

There are definitely clear differences between the rich and the poor it is not because they were created separately but the part in which each of them choose determine their destinations. If you would believe with me, the rich reside in a quite different thinking world than the poor. The poor are limited in thought and they always go around with slavery mentality. The slavery mentality means someone who is always looking who to solve his problems, always an embodiment of problems. The rich are always happy at encountering problems, they enjoy I'm problems because they are solution providers. In the mist of problems lie the greatest wealth i.e the more you solve problems the richer you become. Where there is a challenge, the poor see a problem while the rich see an opportunity.

Victor001

The rich always think rich as to the poor who act rich,been rich can either be through favour or through hard work. Some people were lucky to be born into a rich home others work their way to the top. It's takes a lot to be rich,takes little or no effort to be poor. There is no particular trait of becoming rich,all you need is to channel your energy to what you are good at.

Maphalle

There's something we don't understand as human beings. We are all created the same. The issue of the rich and the poor really does desperate people. The rich think they are more blessed than the poor and that the poor are cursed which is just totally wrong. Well, the lifestyle separate the two groups while the poor also feel inferior to the rich. Bit at the same time we cannot deny the fact that the two groups cannot always see each other as equals, there will always be that separation.

Hena101

There are many habit that separate the rich and the poor in fact it's those habit that make one rich and others poor even though the poor will never agree with it. Those habit include the rich are patience to spend money when they don't have or when they invested it they wait till when it multiply before starting spending while poor are impatience when it come to spending whatever they get they don't care about investing it both just to spend it.

Segat

The poor and the rich has a wide margin in between them this day. In the time past there used to be a small margin as there are middle class people. But now no middle class people anymore. The major thing is their thinking ability. The rich sees every problem as an opportunity while the poor always compliant and see it as disadvantage.

Daykas

Actually there are many habit that always separate the poor and the rich in most places.
The rich see every opportunities has a means of getting richer while it the other way round for the poor
The poor mostly want things that will cost them more than will be able to afford. While the rich will take a proper plan about the issues so as for it not to affect his wealth

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view there are many habits that separate the rich from the poor but one of the most dangerous habits that separates the rich and the poor is stealing, the rich always have that believe that once they get close to the poor they might easily get rob buy one of them. so they separating their distance from the poor, they prefer to keep close relationship with their fellow rich that to keep close relationship with the poor due to stealing, but I believe not all poor are thief