Reward app What are some trustworthy websites to shorten URL

Syrup76

If you would like to earn some money just pasting URL's, one of the best is AdFly. The reason is it has one of the highest payout rates out of all the other ones out there. It also has 4.5/5 reviews which is pretty good for a website. This is what I do to make a little bit more money daily, or monthly, there are also many cool ways as well.

uforwealth

Verified member
Shrinkearn is the best and highest paying link shortening website when it comes to payment. So, I have a preference for it.

The major reason why I prefer Shrinkearn to adfly is that the former pays $3.40 to all countries while the latter pays $2.00. Can you see the difference?

Another reason why I chose shrinkearn as the highest paying link shortening website in preference to adfly is: The minimum payout of shrinkearn is $3 while that of adfly is $5.

Other link shortening websites are:
Linkvertise
shrinkme
shrink.pe
oke and so on

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are so many link shortening website that allows you to make money and that has some that doesn't allow anyone to make money because they don't advertise. Adfly remains one of the oldest link shortening website allows anyone to make money. Early last year I ventured into it but I could not make any money because I didn't have the right knowledge and understanding of how it really works. After sometime I quitted because it didn't seem profitable to me.