What are the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2021?

Moni2402

First of all, we must know what are cryptocurrencies?
Cryptocurrencies are virtual or digital currencies, which are not available in physical format, and which are based on cryptography to try to increase security and improve the management of transactions.

The most remarkable thing is that the cryptomedas are not tangible, that is, they cannot be physically touched or possessed, since there are no coins or bills, as there are with traditional coins. Likewise, it should also be noted that cryptography is used to create new cryptocurrencies. This means that the creation of this type of currency does not depend on any government or country, but rather follows its own rules.

There are multiple different types of cryptocurrencies, in fact, today there are more than 1,200 cryptocurrencies around the world, which differ from each other mainly by the technology that each one uses, as well as by the philosophy they follow.

This wide variety makes choosing a cryptocurrency to invest difficult, since obviously, not all are equally profitable or have the same purchase prices.

For this reason, I am going to mention which are the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2021.

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Ripple
4. IOTA
5. Litecoin
6. NEO
7. Reddcoin

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several cryptocurrencies that are not so popular that has a lot of potentials. Bitcoin still remains the number one for me in no matter what because it is the most valuable cryptocurrency and therefore, it is also the surest. even if the price of Bitcoin goes low today expect it to go higher tomorrow. There also other coins that has a lot of potential such as dogecoin, litecoin and Tron.

Due to the popularity of Bitcoin, most persons forget that there are other coins that they could profit faster from than Bitcoin. All one needs is information.

Apart from Bitcoin and Etherum there are other coins like Ripple, Binance Coin, Bitcoin Cash, Tron, Dogecoin and other few ones to look into

Georgeadawara

This year 2021 the better crypto currency to invest in it is repples and etherium, tron and litcoin this are some of the cions thanks o see like income few years to come It will rise to a very high amount of money. The best thing to do is to invest in any of these before it will be too let' so this are some coin I see it is good for someone to invest in this year.

Psalmseen

As the value of crypto keeps increasing, so is the relevance keeps increasing. There are some crypto one can invest on in the year 2021. There is Bit coin, Ethereum coin, among others

Ahmedo24

Verified member
This year 2021 the better crypto currency to invest in it is repples and etherium, tron and litcoin this are some of the cions thanks o see like income few years to come It will rise to a very high amount of money. The best thing to do is to invest in any of these before it will be too let' so this are some coin I see it is good for someone to invest in this year.
I quite agree with you because of the fact that they are still small coins and judging by their historical data they have the potential to grow much higher this year especially for ethereum , another coin I will like to add if you wish is the Binance coins , this coin has the potential to reach $500 to $1000 this year .

X

Xanthosis2

Cryptocurrency is the most searched investment as from 2020 to 2021,for me I rather go for Bitcoin and litecoin because it seems is the only current trending cryptocurrency in 2021,so you invest wisely and get double of your profits when gets high.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
For me there are several of them that really impressed me and I have no regrets about it. The one that really moved a cord in me is the bitcoin. It did so well for me and I would also consider the etherum and litcoin they really performed alot of magic and it made me very happy. So in general cryptocurrency is the key.