"What is the best telegram group for cryptocurrencies?

Hi guys. The area of telegram channels about the cryptocurrencies is now fulfil with lots of groups which may sometimes post not such a useful information that people can expect from them and sometimes users can even get furious.
I’d like to recommend you a telegram group which I have been using for a couple of months. It has a useful info about signals, news and guides. Think you will be amused with all the content which is published there. Also, waiting for your replies about the crypto channels which you use. The link for the channel is below:

The crypto universe 🌌"

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't really know of the best telegram group for cryptocurrency , but I believe you just have to select your online communities perfectly because failure to do so might result in loss of money or possibly you could be at risk of being scam , that is why I personally chose to avoid anything to do with telegram because of my past experience.

You could see a telegram group with 100,000 members only to find out that all those members are just fake and they are using it as a strategy of scamming other people .

I just to avoid telling them because I have been scammed $20 before on telegram when I saw a group with over 50,000 members and they were selling a mining bot , they were even posting screenshot of people that are buying from the group and they said with the help of the mining but that I can be able to make at least $5 worth of BTC daily.

I innocently send the money to the admin of the group , only to find out that he is not responding to my request again and up till now I have not been able to get that money back.