What are the best ways to earn money while studying in college?

Ayeshabashir

Everyone wants to make money in order to become independent some students that are studying in college sometimes face difficulty to pay their fees because they cannot afford the college expenses their pocket money is not too much to fulfill their college and hostel dues and do not want to give tension to their families because they know their financial condition i personally know some college students who are making money while studying so today i will tell you what these people doing:-
1.they are teaching other students of low class standards for example 9 and 10 class as their part time job in the evening and earn money through this
2.they can participate in extracurricular activities and win prizes which are sometimes in the form of money
3.through online surveys they will able to earn money in which companies asked your opinion about their product so that their sales will increased and by spending less time on this survey you will able to make your pocket money
So, these are all method which my friends are choose to earn money while studying so i would also like to know about other people opinions that how their friends meet their expenses while studying ?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are numerous methods or ways in which students can use to make a lot of money while they are studying. the online space has even made it easier for students to learn a lot of skills and make a lot of money for themselves while they are studying which was not so some years back.

Some of the best ways in which students can use to make money for themselves both online and offline currently are;

Holding of tutorial classes: This is of course, for the most intelligent students because there is no way you can be able to teach people effectively if you do not have a lot of knowledge. Many people have capitalised on his to even bring out their own hand out or tutorial materials and sell to other students to make a lot of money. The truth is that a lot of students are always ready to buy this because there are a lot of courses they do not understand.

Freelancing: Freelancing will continue to remain the best option for students because it is absolutely free to start provided you have proper skills. If you can do graphics designing for example, then you can be making a lot of money from different freelance platforms.

Rachael

Verified member
There are many ways a student can earn money online while studying in college and one of such ways is by engaging in tutorial classes for both your course mates and other level of students or pupils below your category. When I was in college, I took up some menial jobs to help pay my tuition fees and help in other important parts like paying my house rent bills and electricity bills. Most students who are self sponsored must find ways to make money to assist in their funding. A student can engage in many things in college that might not influence his academic activities and even though it seems to influence his performance, he must find a way to strike a balance between his work and his academics.

Engaging in selling stationeries on a small scale is one of the best ways to make money in college. POS business is always a profitable way of making money, engaging in selling of thrift wears and phone accessories is one way to make goof money. If as a student, you are able to learn how to repair phones and other mobile gadgets, you would never lack money but day in, day out, you would always have something to bank on.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Many secondary school students including college goals and student schooling in various universities are becoming wise and sensible about their physical and material needs . Some of them have take it upon themselves to sponsor themselves in schools . they are able to sponsor themselves in schools as a result of working on various online jobs in order to acquire money to fend for their material , physical , and educational needs and wants . Talking about the ways a student can make money while going to school , I will give you some of the ways I used to earn money online during the year 2018 when I was still in school and about to write my final year exams .

Although my love for making money online develop in the year 2016 but on the year 2018 I begin to implement them . initially as a student , I was fully aware that if I were to any money online the website or platform I intend to work on should be a less time-consuming website , but with great earnings so as not to be able to encroach my school practices and activities . The website bisdustry . Com what's the first paid to post website I maximize my time on in order to make money online . The website know that was legit , paying , free , and easily accessible I earn up to $10 on the website in a particular week which other time used to make me happy . Moving on at the end of the year 2018 I came to know about the trendri. Com website forum which has been one of the best paid to post website I have been working online .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If I ask you to be a writer you will not likely be able to make money with writing conveniently because is not really easy especially the time needed for you to research to write content and make money with your writing skill. And also is not everyone that may have that ability to engage in writing.

What i always advise people is that before getting into the university they should always try as much as possible to learn a skill because this is what will help you in your academic area. You just have to learn a skill that you are passionate on and also the one that will be on high demand based on your own personal research.

Personally I am just trying to learn how to trade probably in the future if I get into the university that can really help me to generate some money to gather for some of my daily needs and activities .

What do you have to do is to try as much as possible to learn a skill before getting into the university or if you are already in the university you should try as much as possible to create A Time to learn a skill or maybe you continue making money with paid to post.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
As a student, it is very important to know that there are so many opportunities which can be utilised to make so much money if you are really ready to make yourself available and putting the right effort that is expected of you to get that done .

The most perfect way to get a better way of funding for academic is by, trying as much as possible to sit for as many scholarship examinations as possible to then see how they can pay you by every academic session if you get to pass their exam .

A scholarship is by far the most profitable way for a student to make money, because they do not require you to continuously write their exams every academic session, but you just write it once and then pass only to continuously receive their financial support until the day you graduate from school .

The problem of other ways of making money online is that, they will take so much of your time and you may not be able to focus in your academics like you ordinarily would have wanted to do.

Kendy

Verified member
I presume there are ways in which one can make money while studying in college. I have been into doing a lot of menial jobs to enable me pay my tuition fees and foot my other bills. There are many ways in which a student can combine some jobs either offline or online. In this my country, the economic clime is very harsh and some of the students are self-sponsored with no support from any quarters. Taking up researching like; term papers, projects, seminars, dissertation and thesis is a good and profitable way a student can make money and the knowledge would be profitable because, no knowledge can be wasted.

There are also ways of engaging tutorial classes for your course mates to augment their learning experiences, where you get paid in return. You could also engage in janitorial services which would not be a barrier to attending lectures, working on shifts in supermarkets or restaurants is also a feasible way of making money as a student, selling of recharge vouchers, selling of thrift wears and undies, selling of phone accessories or repairing of gadgets. Also, you could me a Master of Ceremony which is also known as MC for occasions or events.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
For those who are willing to learn and are open to so many opportunities available in the school you can utilise them and then see to how you would be able to make so much money instead of holding your hands and waiting on government or your parents to come through for you .

This is a mistake that a lot of people do , and then they end up complaining about not having money when it is their fault that they refuse to do what is expected of them to make the money .

There are just so many opportunities within schools for those who are willing to seek out these opportunities and then humble themselves to work hard as it is expected of them .

Some students usually prefer to waste their time doing unproductive activities and this is a major reasons why they are always broke without any source of money at all.

It is now up to them to make up their mind that they do not want to remain the same, but will continuously put in more effort to see how they can make as much money as possible .

There are just so many opportunities for students, and also those who are living within the school community. I see a lot of them who are making good money here.

Raymondgolf

Everyone wants to make money in order to become independent some students that are studying in college sometimes face difficulty to pay their fees because they cannot afford the college expenses their pocket money is not too much to fulfill their college and hostel dues and do not want to give tension to their families because they know their financial condition i personally know some college students who are making money while studying so today i will tell you what these people doing:-
1.they are teaching other students of low class standards for example 9 and 10 class as their part time job in the evening and earn money through this
2.they can participate in extracurricular activities and win prizes which are sometimes in the form of money
3.through online surveys they will able to earn money in which companies asked your opinion about their product so that their sales will increased and by spending less time on this survey you will able to make your pocket money
So, these are all method which my friends are choose to earn money while studying so i would also like to know about other people opinions that how their friends meet their expenses while studying ?
The most efficient way to make money in 2022 as a student is by freelancing. All the student needs to do is get a digital skillset like graphic design, digital marketing, moderation, affiliate marketing etc. With any of the aforementioned skills the student can start freelancing in a freelancing platform like HYVE app-dot-hyve-dot-works and start earning crypto for tasks completed which in turn can help the student pay tuition fees and never go broke again. I hope this helps

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are numerous ways to make money online. The best thing is to choose the one that suits your passion in your time and stick with it. The following are some of the ways to make money online,

Get paid to post
This is by far the best way to make money online in my own perspective. You don't need any skill to make money with this method. the best part is that you can do it with smartphone that is internet enabled.

You are going to get pay for your opinion about a particular topic. you can also create a topic in which other people are going to contribute their opinion. Trendri is there only get paid to post forum that pay you when you make comment and when other people also make comments on your topics.

Freelancing
Freelancing is another way in which people are making money on the internet. you need a skill before you can make money online as a freelancer. If you know how to write you can become a SEO content Writer. You can also do proofreading and editing as a freelancer to make money online.

Affiliate Marketing
affiliate marketing is a way of making money selling other people's product. You can start making money with affiliate marketing today if you follow a proven strategy. affiliate marketing is regarded as lazy man way of making money online.

moneyteam

There are a number of ways to make money while studying in college. One option is to take on a part-time job. Another option is to sell items you no longer need, such as clothes, textbooks, furniture, and electronics. You can also participate in online surveys or sign up for paid focus groups. And you can rent out a room in your house or offer freelance services such as tutoring, design work, or writing. Finally, you can start a small business or become an entrepreneur. Whatever option you choose, be sure to research the company or organization thoroughly before committing to any agreement.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Ordinarily anybody who is in college is supposed to be focusing on his studies but due to some economic challenges , people are forced to be able to carry out jobs during their free time to ensure that they can be able to afford one or two things .

I believe that getting scholarships is one of the best ways for you to get money while you are still in college but then this is something that is only going to be available to a small amount of people and scholarships might not last forever .

Another way of getting money is by organising extra classes for people who do not understand things about your subject . You can be able to do this in terms of online classes or setting up physical meetings and then charging people for it.

If you are looking for a way in which you do not necessarily have to start making money immediately then blogging is definitely a place that you should look at . You can be able to start a blog and then dedicate to posting two articles their weekly . Your blog is going to be completely up and running and ready for monetization in one year .

Sodiq

The good news is that there are numerous methods and ways in which a student can use for making money while still undergoing his education. There are several legal and genuine ways a student can earn cool money and most if not all are hassle free. Listed below are some of the method of ways a student can earn some money while studying;

ONLINE REGISTRATION
As a student if you have a laptop and you are computer savvy, you can be doing online registration for your course mates and the likes, what you need to do is to informed your friends also do some little marketing. You can even make extra cash from typing assignments and projects for fellow students.

The hard truth is that All the necessary needed tools you need as a student to make good money are all around you, you Just need to identify one and choose the one that suits you.

E

eldavis

Well it depends on the student and howfar they are willing to cope though.i have come across some persons who was into tailoring while we where in college back then, it did not in any way affect his studies. Recently I met someone who is a student and works as a photographer as his side job. We are now in a generation where the internet has made things alot easier, you can go into affiliate marketing or freelancing as a student and earn good money.

blessingc

If you excel in a particular subject, you can be a tutor in that area, and you can apply to teach in websites.
You can work in cafes or restaurants near your school part time and earn some pocket money or even save for school fees, working online at your free time is another option. You can do food delivery for people who need it online. You can make snacks if you have the skill and sell to your mates and make extra money. Solving problems for your mates who find it difficult in some areas in school if you are a genius.
You can apply for a position as a cashier in a store, selling goods or clothes as a part time job.
You can start a blog or website and share with others what you are passionate about. Promote brands and products and do adverts.
You can consider becoming a freelance writer for blogs or businesses too.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hello everyone. Thank you very much for your informative thread about the best ways to earn money while studying in college. All earning ways you mention in your post are really very good but there are some other methods as well. It is true that, as a student, you do not have a lot of free time, so if you need some extra money to cover all your daily needs, you must find a job that is not very demanding or time-consuming. In my opinion, Trendri is the best platform for everyone and especially for students who want to make some money online. Here earning is very easy. You just create new threads or you reply to other people's threads. It is so simple! In case you need some more income, you can combine Trendri with affiliate marketing which is a very profitable type of business or with freelancing provided that you have the skills required. Of course, it is left to you to decide which earning method is the best and the most profitable for you.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sometimes being in the college might not really give you enough time for you to engage in some business and I believe the best thing you just have to do is to try as much as possible to engage in some basements that won't really have anything to do with your study you can because that's just the only way.

If you are a student and you have the opportunity to engage ln online business , at least that is just the best way to help yourself because here you can equally decide to do it are spare time and when you're back from school , this will really give you enough opportunity to concentrate in so many things at a time .

Teaching others can really be a good idea no doubt , but here it is something you can't really control the time , but well if you can be able to organise your time perfectly you can be able to meet up without it affecting your schooling hour.

There are works students can do such as part-time work but I don't really know if you can combine both of those things together and still concentrate to study in school . So many things must be considered.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I will suggest that students who is really interested to make money while they are in college should try as much as possible to make it on paid to post website because this really gives people opportunity to make money depending on the time they have .

I believe there is how you can reschedule your time to fit in to the time you are interested to make money online and it will even be much more simpler because at least making up to $1 every day might really help you in so many things in your academic field.

Personally if I am into the college , I will always try as much as possible to organise my time to fit into my posting , at least to be able to make something that will really help me in some simple things like printing and maybe snacks if possible.

People who have the interest of working offline and attending school at the same time is not really the best, I know it's possible for some people to multitask to that extent , But for me I may not likely be able to do it because I believe the stress will be too much.

Hilda

I am also a student and the only way I make money is just through forums. I don't know any other online work that pays more than forum that doesn't require much skills. Inorder to earn more online you need skills to do that. For I don't pay my bills so the little money I get I use it to buy all the necessary things I need. Maybe if you learn more on things like transcribing you can get to earn more money. Also working on YouTube can earn you good money.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
If you can manage the stress, making money as a student is not as hard as it seems. The tips below will help you get started:

1. Learn online business skills - This includes everything from selling your own product, to creating an e-commerce website and promoting it on social media.

2. Get creative - If you're struggling to find ways to make money, try getting creative with your hobbies or interests. You might be surprised by what type of business ideas can grow from them. For example, if you are a graphic designer and know how to use photoshop, then maybe selling your services online would be an excellent way for you to make money while in school.

3. Work at a local restaurant or cafe. If you enjoy working with people, then this could be a great way for you to earn some extra cash while in school.

4. Be resourceful - There are so many ways to make money while in college, and so many different opportunities for earning extra cash on the side. Always be prepared for those unexpected bills that come up unexpectedly.