What Are The Challenges You Face While Trying To Make Money?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Challenges are part of life, every endeavor in life has its own challenges, what matters is how we navigate through those challenges and how we twist those challenges in our favor.

So when it comes to making money online what are the challenges you faced or currently facing.

Mine is epileptic power supply, we barely have power over here, it's just on for some house and it goes off for the most of the day, so the moment my battery juice is drained, I'll be offline for the most of the day till the light is back, this has really hindered my ability to do somethings, like practise some programming concepts I've learned etc

Internet is like gold over here too we don't have public wifis, a gigabyte retaails at 1$ , that's how expensive it is, if you're a heavy internet user you'll know that one gig is absolutely nothing, it can go like a flash if you watch just an hour video of 1110p video on YouTube, most people struggle to subscribe hence posing as a great challenge too.

Landing a gig or a client can be harder than cracking a joke to a hungry audience😂😂, real life talk though, it's hard to do as beginner to be honest because they are all out there looking for people with years of experience.

Victorial

When it comes to marketing the skills I have, it is always difficult. These clients will be looking for people with many reviews and years of experience. I wonder if people just have them automatically without starting from the crash like I want to do. Also, when it comes to online sites, it is difficult to find one that is paying so well. And when you do, the pay will be very low. The ones that pay very high will require that you invest in them to learn bigger rewards. Out of fear, I will not try to do that at least not now

D

Deleted member 13140

I think the biggest challenge is time management, I am incredibly stressed out, I have a lot of things to do at a time and its really always difficult to complete them, I have to mange my time, because I also have personal things I would like to take care of.. I would just call it work life balance, I think that's how Gary vee stated it.

Another thing is finding real sites that pay. Finding real sites that pay this days is like searching for the tooth fairy.. its mostly forum sites that actually pay now nowadays. Most sites that pay either that its a scam or thay they don't actually pay well. And that I think is the biggest challenge.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
@Victorial almost every job online today requires some type of experience, it's really harsh for juniors to break through in their respective industries online nowadays and I think location plays an important role in getting gigs online too, well for the most part you can keep on polishing your portfolio and hoping for the best and you can also try cold calling clients or sending them an email and see if you can help them out with something.

Also you can diversify the way you apply for jobs like you can register on other sites like ziprecruiter, LinkedIn jobs, indeed etc, hopefully it'll materialize.

E

eldavis

I recently started a graphic design gig and one of my biggest challenge in making money in this field is. Getting a client, in most cases they tend to vanish after I tell them the price, I really don't understand how much they where planning to hear in the first place.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
With out current economic situation in my country there is alot of challenges we make when trying to hustle to make money both online and offline. Let me start with the offline first, because we need to be offline first before coming online. The harsh economic reality is telling on us all. And our government is so highly insensitive. The rate at which the inflation is telling on the cost of goods and services is becoming highly unbearable. The prices of goods are tripling and this is making it even difficult for the offline business men and women and even for the salary earners.

So by the time you decide to start a business and you acquire some goods and want to sell and return back to the market to buy more goods you might realise that the funds with you will not be sufficient to buy the quantity you bought when you first started the business. The heat is not alone been faced by this working offline as those of us working online are equally facing the heat because we buy most of what we use even online offline. So we are all it the heat emitting from the harsh economic situation in my country.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Making money online is not a bed of rose. for every great achievement in life there is going to be series of obstacles someone is going to face before becoming successful. These are some of the problems I face on my journey to make income online.

Country
I come from Nigeria and this has become one of the major problems for me online. Nigeria is one of the countries in the world with high number of Internet scammers.

This makes life difficult for those who want to earn legit make money from the country. People always assume that all the people in the country are fraudsters.

Affiliate marketing is my favourite way of making money online and clickbank is one of the best place to get started. But I was unable to participate because my country was not among the eligible to participate in their program.

The same thing happens to a friend of mine who is selling domain name. one of his prospect had to call for refund when you discover that he is from Nigeria.

Low internet speed
Internet speed is low in the country and it is very expensive. It takes huge amount of money to obtain the necessary data subscription for all the activities you do online to earn money.

Electricity
Lack of regular power supply makes it difficult for some people like us to stay online 24 hours 7 days. You only have to spend a lot of money on fuel to keep yourself up with the rest of the world to make money online.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Challenges are part of life, every endeavor in life has its own challenges, what matters is how we navigate through those challenges and how we twist those challenges in our favor.

So when it comes to making money online what are the challenges you faced or currently facing.

Mine is epileptic power supply, we barely have power over here, it's just on for some house and it goes off for the most of the day, so the moment my battery juice is drained, I'll be offline for the most of the day till the light is back, this has really hindered my ability to do somethings, like practise some programming concepts I've learned etc

Internet is like gold over here too we don't have public wifis, a gigabyte retaails at 1$ , that's how expensive it is, if you're a heavy internet user you'll know that one gig is absolutely nothing, it can go like a flash if you watch just an hour video of 1110p video on YouTube, most people struggle to subscribe hence posing as a great challenge too.

Landing a gig or a client can be harder than cracking a joke to a hungry audience😂😂, real life talk though, it's hard to do as beginner to be honest because they are all out there looking for people with years of experience.
Hi. Hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for your thread and the interesting topic. It is true that most people like making money online nowadays but there are indeed some challenges you have to face while trying to make money online.

I am really sorry to hear that the epileptic power supply in your area causes such a huge problem. I fully understand you because without a power supply it is impossible to work online. You cannot use your computer or even charge your mobile phone. Hope that things will get better soon.

As far as I am concerned, one challenge I face daily while trying to make money online is time. If only I had more free time to work online! Unfortunately, this is not easy for me at all because I also have an offline job, housework and a lot of other personal things to do. For this reason, my time is limited.

Another challenge I face while working online is the fact that most sites are fake and they do not pay. You can waste your precious time and effort working on them and not get paid in the end. How disappointing and unfair it is! The truth is that it is very difficult to find a good, legit site today.

In conclusion, making money online or even offline is not always easy because there are always challenges you will face up sooner or later. Nevertheless, you must be positive and never give up. :)

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Various people face various different kinds of problems making money and it does not matter whether you are making money online or offline. However, I must say that making money online is much harder. There are various kinds of different challenges I have been facing since I started discovering ways to make money online. Here are a few challenges I have faced while trying to make money on the Internet:-

1) Lack Of Proper Skills

Lacking proper skills is one of the main things that has been keeping me away from making money online. You need to have great skills to make money. This is because majority of the freelancing platforms require you to be great and experienced whether it comes to writing, graphic designing, copywriting, etc.

2) Not Living In A Developed Location:-

Your location might play a very big role. This is because some countries in the world have better money making opportunities as compared to other countries. For example, United States offers more earning opportunities to people seeking ways to make money online.

3) Unavailability of PayPal

PayPal is one of the payment processors that is being used by majority of the people around the world and many money making sites utilize PayPal to pay their members. Since PayPal is not available in my country at all, I cannot make money.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The challenges I usually encounter on net while trying to make good money is that of time, lack of electricity supply and resource ( money use to buy data ).

At times I will like to make money online but there wouldn't be electricity supply charge my phone or laptop. And at times there would not be time for me time stay online for long due to some other activities I used to partake in.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
On your quest to make money on the internet there are several problems you may encounter and one of them is dependent on your geographical location.

If you are from a developing country for example there will be a lot of restrictions on some platforms and in typical example is Survey platforms.

When I wanted to make money on the internet I ventured into a lot of survey platforms and some of them couldn't allow me to participate and some allowed me but I was not able to get any good paying survey.

If you have a reasonable skill, then your geographical location may not really matter because there are many skills in which you can learn and make money. If you have a very good graphics designing skill for example, you can easily make money on freelancing platforms if you know your onions.

This is where it is important for people to have mentors as beginners on the internet because they will guide them on how to become successful.

Another major challenge many people face on the internet is payment systems. Payment platforms like PayPal is not supported in every country, but people also have the option of using payment gateways like transferwise or payoneer as the case may be. But PayPal is definitely the most used around the world. I think cryptocurrency has enhanced this and removed a lot of restrictions.

Rachael

Verified member
Honestly, making money online is not easy one bit. The only advantage I seem to enjoy is the leverage to work from home and at my schedule. Even so, there are some online jobs that you must work when you are asked to or you might loose the job, most especially in moderating jobs. I face both external and internal challenges. Like currently, we are facing a total power outage blackout in my country due to the collapse of the National grid and it makes it very difficult it power my devices which gives me the opportunity to have access online.

The price of fuel is on the high side and even the light has never been constant even before the national power failure. It is so disturbing because a lot of businesses have lost so much due to this current negative development. The network system is also a major challenge I face, my location mass transit is just a big mess as it is not really compatible with virtually all networks. The other challenge is lack of opportunities online because I am unskilled but I am still trying to accumulate money so I learn freelancing and graphics design skills.

Vicblue

why not join mining cryptocurrencies? We can earn cryptocurrency in many ways like doing trading , investment etc. But there is a way called mining to warn cryptocurrency like bitcoin. I don't think that mining is the easiest way to earn cryptocurrency. But if someone is very intelligent and clever then he can do mining. Tell me your opinion about it. I want to know that you like trading , investment or mining and please tell me the best mining site.

Richee84

There is a lot of challenges that come with every for of business, challenges make varies from business to business as the challenges face by one for of business might be totally different from the challenges face by another form business. Both offline business and online business have it own form of challenges that they face, bellow are some of the challenges face by most of the offline business :
At the early stage of a business or product life cycle, the problem of gaining acceptable into the market is very common to all new business owner. At this stage the business owner has to spend more money on promotion and advertisements so that the product can gain acceptability in to the market. At this stage the business is face with problem of finance cause the business will need constant funding to survive it early stage.
At the growth stage the business owner will face the problem of expansion, at this stage the business is making a good profit and therefore the need to expand the business in order to get more competitive advantage over it competitor's. At this stage the business order owner will be face with some critical decision to make about the future position of the business.

Richee84

The challenges face people face while trying to make money online are many and and varies with different individual. Online business challenges are different from the challenges been face while trying to make money from offline business. Some of the challenges been face in online business are stated below:
Time management: Time management is usually one of the problem been face while doing online business, it usually time consuming and need full concentration to be online at all time. For those who don't have enough time or busy to be online will find it very difficult to make reasonable amount while doing online business.
Power or poor light condition: This problem is peculiar to most developing countries or third word countries, most citizens of this country find it very difficult to always be online due to poor power output to power their devices in there region.
Payment difficulties: Most of the online business usually have a difficult or slow payment system which discourage so many people from continue such business. When people have work hard of a platform and after the person has completed all the task expected of him or her the platform refuse to pay, this will discourage other from continue with such business, for example Gramfree

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most of the time I make money by posting on paid to post platform and that is what I have been doing for sometimes. The only challenge I may be facing is that a lot of these platforms are not trusted and some of them will tends to ban people easily.
And a lot of platforms also are not trusted. I have been a members of some platforms that up till now all the earnings I have been making on the platform have not been paid and some of them have closed down without paying most of ur our earning.

Asad Ali

To make money, you must have skills that are in high demand in the market. It can be difficult to find work or start a profitable business if you lack the necessary skills.

Competition: There is a lot of competition in every industry today, which makes it difficult to stand out and make money.

Economic conditions can have an impact on job availability, salary levels, and business profits. It can be more difficult to find work and make money in a bad economy.

Limited resources: Starting a business or investing in a new venture requires money, and not everyone has the financial means to take these risks.

Personal factors include health issues, family responsibilities, and so on.