What Are Your 2022 Resolutions About Making Money?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Resolution, resolution, resolution, haha😂, it's that time of the year to make new resolutions to set new goals and aspirations, 2021 came and passed like a breeze, I still remember vividly my goal for 2021 is to be financially stable, and I've tried my best, this year is one of the years that I want to take a very very serious, every minute and seconds count, i want to start going to the gym regularly, eat healthy do away with carbohydrates and anything starchy in my food, it's only vegetables, protein and vitamins, drink only water and say goodbye to soda or any carbonated drink, I'm in my second month of water only drink.

I also want to cut out most of my activities online to only coding and focus on it tremendously, because I want to land a tech role in 2022.

So this are my resolutions and I'm very sure I'm going to smash them squarely but my utmost health everything comes under.

I have some monsters I need to fight with too, like procrastination, spending too much time on social media, time management and money management.

So over to you tell me your 2022 resolutions and how you plan to achieve them.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Talking about resolutions, well I am working towards becoming a more better version of myself and I hope to get there as I have set somany stringent rules that will sharpen my activities and skills. And more so i have also designed a road mal on how to get to my target destinations. Then I believe the best ways of making money is look out for problems all around, and after mapping out all the problems and looking out ways of solving them, naturally money will start rolling in. So that is one of the methods I have adopted mostly in this electioneering year where there will be somuch activities groping on almost everywhere.

So I am trying to map out ways not to be left out in the whole activities that will be taken place this season. And I know this will surely be to my own advantage. Because if truly understands the political terrain in Nigeria you will realise that thisnis the only time they normally spend money freely after this season they will disappear nothing air and you will only hear about them on the t.v. or radio or even on the pages of the newspaper .

Rachael

Verified member
Resolution? Each passing year, people have made countless resolutions on how much they intend to spend money and also how much they hope they can save money. There are some resolutions I made even when I realize that I do not have any feasible stream of income. In setting resolutions for the new year, we have to be optimistic yet realistic with our goals. Even those who are billionaires and investors do set realistic goals on a long term basis which a particular task can be achieved. When we set goals that are unrealistic, it is like putting more pressure on ourselves. Two years ago, I had set out some goals I wanted to achieve, yet the emergence of the covid-19 pandemic made those goals unachievable and this was more of an eye opener to me. In a year, you can set within one to three goals you might want to achieve, you do not need to overtly burnout yourself. You should realize that a year can look very long but in reality, it is just a space of 365 days. For this year, I just have two goals to achieve which is to learn a trade and also to have about $500 in my savings account which I will use to start up my life gradually.

E

eldavis

I do not have any specific or special resolution about making money this year cause I do not want to put myself under pressure, I only have a goal, this is a goal I have every year, which is for my earnings this year to be better than last year. Towards the end of the year 2020 I started earning online and the year 2021, my earnings was way better than 2020. I believe 2022 would be better than last year.