What Are Your Major Problems Related to Making Money Online

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
There are multiple options to make money online, however, when it comes to make a lot of money, you will find limited options. Well, you might find methods and platform to make a lot of money, nonetheless, these methods and platforms are hard nut to crack, in other words, there is so much competition, you need to have high level of professional skills, and you might even have to invest money.

Does this mean it is not possible to make a lot of money online? Are there no good methods or platforms where you can make money with moderate skills and without investing? What are your major problems related to making money online?

As far as I am concerned, some of my problems are:

Low paying tasks and jobs

Competitive market

No financial security

Monotonous work

Health complications (related to sitting on the same position for extended hours and continuous use of computer)

Lot of time required to make a little amount, etc.

arunima25

Verified member
I have been into online earnings for few years now. But so far it has not been my main source of income. It's been a side hustle and I am happy to stay productively engaged in my free time with online sites. It's basically a replacement for social media for me where I love to interact with people and the little earnings that follow keep me motivated to keep doing so. The idea of getting into earnings full time often crosses my mind but I never felt confident enough to quit my job( part time one which I am very passionate about and which pays very well). Financial security was the main concern. Also, I am earning online mainly through forums, surveys and Mylot. These all can be monotonous if done like a full time job. And the earnings are not good enough for the time and effort that goes in there. So, unless I get a good option to earn through some skilled jobs( like writing articles, tutorial) and that pays a decent amount, I will not be willing to quit my offline job and take online earnings as a full time job.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I really enjoy making money online because I can work from the comfort of my own home whenever I want without any stress. However, my major problem is that my online earnings are very low, so I have to work offline as well. Currently, I am working on two forums because it is an easy-earning method. For higher earnings, you can do several freelancing jobs but some skills are required. For this reason, freelancing is too hard for me since I do not have the required skills. Anyhow, I will keep on working online because it relaxes me after a busy day at work. :)

Mika

VIP Contributor
I think I will have to agree with most of the reasons stated by the OP. I have issues with low-paying tasks and jobs, the competition on the job sites, despite working hard and making money, there is no obvious financial security and stability, the work is, of course, monotonous, you will have to do the same kind of work every day and you feel like you are burned out, you also have to spend a lot of time doing the tasks and these tasks do not offer great payment, and last but not the least, the health complications related to sitting for extended hours staring at the computer. However, when I had the option to choose between offline work and online work, I decided to stay with online work and there are some good reasons. I do not have to travel to workplace (which saves time and money) and I can choose my flexible working hours

rubesh

Valued Contributor
There are multiple options to make money online, however, when it comes to make a lot of money, you will find limited options. Well, you might find methods and platform to make a lot of money, nonetheless, these methods and platforms are hard nut to crack, in other words, there is so much competition, you need to have high level of professional skills, and you might even have to invest money.

Does this mean it is not possible to make a lot of money online? Are there no good methods or platforms where you can make money with moderate skills and without investing? What are your major problems related to making money online?

As far as I am concerned, some of my problems are:

Low paying tasks and jobs

Competitive market

No financial security

Monotonous work

Health complications (related to sitting on the same position for extended hours and continuous use of computer)

Lot of time required to make a little amount, etc.

My major problem related to making money online is finding reliable sources of income. It can be difficult to determine which money-making opportunities are legitimate and which are scams. Additionally, finding the right balance between time spent working and time spent on other activities can be difficult. Finally, the competition for online income can be fierce, making it difficult to stand out from the crowd.

Shigobad2020

Making money online is a good thing because it takes care of most of our need and responsibility online and offline sometimes , and there are some challenges that might arises while making money online.
The health complicated thing is the first tissue because there are many people that doesn't Have the opportunity of sitting in front of system or phone for a very long time because of their eyes issue which might causes damage to their vision most of the times .
Secondly , most of the online websites are paying peanut , and wasting your data connection is not worth it and that's the main reason why you need to work better paying websites online . And when you are working on some competetive websites like freelancing websites, you need to be serious , focused and know the art of freelancing before deciding to work on freelancing websites .

rubesh

Valued Contributor
Some of the major problems related to making money online include finding reliable and legitimate sources of income, dealing with the technical and administrative aspects of running an online business, managing time and resources effectively, staying up-to-date with changes in the digital landscape, and dealing with competition from other online entrepreneurs. Additionally, the lack of physical contact with customers can make it difficult to build relationships and trust, as well as the risk of fraud or scams.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Working anywhere whether online or offline comes with its own hazards and that is what we should realise this is not to say that you cannot enjoy working but the thing is that this hazards will always be there so it is up to us the workers to look for ways by which we can reduce the hazards to a level that we can bear

I work a lot of times online and I know all you have listed are the truth the problems I encounter is problem of low earnings, there's also the problem of pains on the eyes from looking at the screen for a long period of time and also have the problem of not working when I should because of lack of light to charge my devices and also have the problem of distractions because a lot of persons will come around to either discuss one thing or the other with you and this will get you distracted.

So all this add together to prevent one from making good money from the internet.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet as far as I know is by choice and not by force. If you're not comfortable working at the comfort of your home and sit in a place for a long time then you can actually look for an offline job.

Since I started working on the internet it has really been very helpful and good for me because I have total control of my time in the sense that I work whenever I want to work and I also have the opportunity to venture into a lot of other online businesses that will make me a lot of money on the long run.

In the offline space you may not have that luxury of time to venture into other businesses simultaneously to make more money for yourself. Your offline task may be very much demanding. If you are working online it is important you make your schedule well in order to rest and sleep so that you will not have health complications.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Making money online is not as easy as many people do thought.
Before one start making money online there are so many process one need to make.
One need to be very smart and work more harder in other to be able to get my net online.
There are alot of online job that pays so little amount of money to people compare to huge amount of work that one needed to do even before getting that small one
At times the delayment in payment of some of this online job can discourage some one especially those one that Will not even respond to you whenever you needed explanation.

E

eldavis

One major problem facing making money online is actually finding a legit platform to make money online. The internet has made it a lot easier for people to make money online and it has also made it easy for scammers as well to scam people of their hard earned money. While investing online, make sure you have made all the necessary investigations before investing either your time, capital or energy on it. Once you are very sure about it, make sure you invest what you are okay with loosing.

Shaf

Verified member
My major challenge when it comes to making money online is that I don't have high paying skills. This is the best way to make decent income online whole you work from your own comfort. It also takes a lot of time and in most cases, money too to learn these skills.

I also have limited time to work online. If you work online as a side hustle, it's most likely that your offline job requires most of your time and attention. It can be tasking trying to split them between two or more jobs.

Competition is another issue truly. My first choice was freelancing, bit it tools me months before I quit when I didn't get even a single gig. As a newbie, why would you be selected when there are so many others who have the experience needed?

Despite all of these, working online is worth it and it's something in would love to transition to full-time in a few years.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You have mentioned a lot of problems that stand as huge barrier when it comes to online earnings. it should be things we might need to handle positively so that we could do better at it.

Having low skills online means that you would would be earning very little because what this means is that you can't make good money and it is always good to make good money if you want to be able to catet for your neede perfectly.

Another problem is the lack to have a charged device when you need io work especially if you are in my kind of country that you hardly have light and the little you have is just epileptic it becomes even more frustrating to work

Another problem is that of concentration. You would lose focus a lot of times because of lack of concentration.it is good to work online if you have the time but it can be difficult too.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money online comes with it's challenges for me too. Though I can manage the challenges and that keeps me earning. But others have prevented me from working in very good sites and I will start with that challenge;

1. Lack of a good payment method.

Most online payment methods are popular, but others are not available for me. For instance, my PayPal account got permanently limited and so I cannot work in sites that pay through PayPal only.

2. Procrastination and laziness prevents me from reaching my biggest potential.

This is something that I am really working hard to overcome. I have so much potential to earn greatly online, but I find myself procrastinating instead of working.

3. Some sites can suddenly stop paying.

It is so disappointing when this happens. It takes you back to wondering where you will start again.

4. Low earnings for so much work.

It can be so discouraging to spend so much time in a site only to earn peanuts.

oualidje

i can add in this domain that the major problem while making money online are the fake sites and the scammers who try to convince you to put money by multiple ways then once you do that they dont appear again,
You dont have any proofs of their existence and you can't follow them in justice because they work and scam people online.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
My basic problem and challenge faced while making money online is the lack of the necessary tools and gadgets. I do not have a personal computer and even the smart Android phone that I am using is a very complicated one. It's RAM is small and it has so much connection problems. I face problems like the slowing of my device and that reduces the speed at which I can he able to do some tasks. At times that renders me unable to even carry out the task.

At many times, my phone will not be able to connect to the internet or even if it does it will be slow and disconnect at some point.
I am still trying my best to have enough that I can use to upgrade my gadgets but for the time being, my most basic problem in online money making is the lack of good gadgets and devices.

Caramelle

My main problem with making money online is the lack of financial security. Working online is essentially a no-work, no-pay scheme. You can't look forward to real bonuses, the 13th/14th month, VL/SL, or retirement bonuses. You may have work today, but there is no guarantee that you'll have work for the coming days or weeks. That could be very stressful as bills, including your internet bills, come in regularly. In some cases, tasks could be too low-paying that you'll start to feel guilty about wasting your precious time working online instead of working on a standard job offline.

If you're freelancing, there's constant competition. I stopped working on a content writing site when they shifted to a bidding system.

Working at home also has its own challenges. People around you assume that you are always available. You need to be disciplined enough to say no to unnecessary distractions. Those lapses could cost you your next meal.

Although I can think of more problems with making money online, I can't deny that it also has many potentials, whether as full-time work/business or as a sideline.

Imran Noori

Verified member
If you are working online then definitely you will face some problems, some people think that it would be easier to work online than offline but it is not easy as they think.

There are many problems that people face when they are working online but I want to mention two of them:

1. Payment methods: This is a big problem that many people face when they are working online, most websites pay through PayPal which is not available in every country, sometimes they leave the job just because of the payment method.

2. Competition: This can be also a big problem especially on freelancing platforms where many freelancers are trying to win the competition, as there are many experts, it becomes difficult to new freelancers to sell their gigs.

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
Identifying a lucrative niche is one of the most challenging aspects of earning money online. It might be challenging to know where to start with all of the alternatives available, from blogging to affiliate marketing to e-commerce. You must conduct study to identify the ideal niche, then choose a subject about which you are both passionate and which has a sizable enough following to warrant your efforts.
The frequency of frauds is among the main issues with making money online. Online opportunities abound that claim to make you wealthy quickly, but they frequently sound too good to be true. You must exercise caution and due diligence before investing your time and money in order to prevent scams.

Hasan12

As a language model, I do not have personal experiences or problems. However, some major problems that people may encounter when trying to make money online include:

1. Scams and fraud: There are many online schemes and scams that promise easy money but often end up costing people money instead.
  2. Lack of experience and knowledge: Making money online often requires specific skills and knowledge, and many people may not have the experience or knowledge needed to succeed.
  3. High competition: The internet is a crowded and competitive marketplace, making it difficult for new businesses or individuals to stand out and make money.
  4. Difficulty in finding the right niche: Finding the right niche and target audience can be difficult, making it hard to generate consistent income.
  5. Limited options: Some people may find that the options for making money online are limited, and may not be able to find a method that works for them.
  6. Time and effort: Making money online often requires a lot of time and effort and may not be a quick or easy process.
  7. Technical difficulties: Many online business models require a certain level of technical expertise and some people may find it difficult to navigate the technical aspects of creating an online business.
  8. Difficulty in monetizing: Many people may have difficulty finding the right monetization strategy for their online business, which can make it hard to generate consistent income.

Maria Javed

Yes there are many major problems related to make money online . The one of them the major problem is that scam . There are too much websites which are really scam or fraud . In start people start to doing work on those websites and after too much hardworking it is known that these are all fraud or scam website . I have been working on this platform for few. Months and it is very good platform . Other one is that knowledge if some websites are luckily are good but they need skills or knowledge and then some people do not have enough skills or enough knowledge.
Some websites take much time but it is very difficult for a student because if a student give time on those websites then how he or she can learn her school work .
One of them also is the payment method . Most of the websites are true but their payment through PayPal . PayPal is not available in each country. This is also a very big problem.
These all websites need network . Some of us are not afford theses packages of network. In my opinion to make money online some or many people are facing these problems .