What business will you do with $5000?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm a Nigerian too and I was using different rate to make the conversion lol...For a start i think I will be buying few lands for keep, then I will invest in mining business. I would buy more Bitcoin and some Alt for keep, you Know, for future gain lol. I can't stop thinking right now.

If wishes were horses...........
Don't stop thinking anytime soon, the thinking you're simply into can turn to be horse in the future for you. If you're optimistic about the future of BTC or other coins don't be afraid to invest what you can afford to make from it. BTC serve as hedge fund for investors, who earns from it passively as time proceeds.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The money is big enough for me to make something really worthwhile from. I will go into farming proper and I will be very successful in it . I will go into farming produce with a very high demand in my country and come out very successful. Even if it's a loan , I will make double the money in a short period of time .
I envy your courage though! Going in to farming really pays especially if you can do modern farming. This will bring the best out of your farming. They are some particular farm products that people rush, if you can get those products and locate it's market then you are in money.

But in my country farmers are no longer safe on their farms.......

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The money is big enough for me to make something really worthwhile from. I will go into farming proper and I will be very successful in it . I will go into farming produce with a very high demand in my country and come out very successful. Even if it's a loan , I will make double the money in a short period of time .

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You're correct, it is worth over 5 million naira here in our country. Cos $ rate to naira is N509/$, you can see with such conversion you'll be with such amount i quoted for you. With such money i don't think anyone van return back and complained that the funds isn't enough to take care if his or her business.
I'm a Nigerian too and I was using different rate to make the conversion lol...For a start i think I will be buying few lands for keep, then I will invest in mining business. I would buy more Bitcoin and some Alt for keep, you Know, for future gain lol. I can't stop thinking right now.

If wishes were horses...........

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Seriously.....Only selfish people will say that amount is not really enough for them to get on with their lives or build something tangible worth living for. Convertion rate also give some people more money because this amount can worth much more in some people's countries. This is worth more than 4million Naira in Nigeria, if I'm correct.
You're correct, it is worth over 5 million naira here in our country. Cos $ rate to naira is N509/$, you can see with such conversion you'll be with such amount i quoted for you. With such money i don't think anyone van return back and complained that the funds isn't enough to take care if his or her business.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
$5,000 is a huge money indeed, it is very much enough for individuals looking for capital to get started with business. I don't see any average person who will say such capital won't be enough to get them started with their dream business. It will go a long way starting up a business in the best possible way. If I'm entitled yo such cash, I'll simply use it to expand my offline business.
Seriously.....Only selfish people will say that amount is not really enough for them to get on with their lives or build something tangible worth living for. Convertion rate also give some people more money because this amount can worth much more in some people's countries. This is worth more than 4million Naira in Nigeria, if I'm correct.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
$5,000 is a huge money indeed, it is very much enough for individuals looking for capital to get started with business. I don't see any average person who will say such capital won't be enough to get them started with their dream business. It will go a long way starting up a business in the best possible way. If I'm entitled yo such cash, I'll simply use it to expand my offline business.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I am a Vet and I have been working for a reputed Stud Farm now more than 30 years. We breed the Thoroughbred horses and sell them to the various owners who purchase them and race them.

A good horse can get its owner good money in racing. But then such horses are too expensive.

I will definitely invest in the business known to me and I would like to purchase a good horse to make money

For this $5000 are very less and I would require at least $50000 or so that I can confidently run the good horse in the races to win. A Good horse not only wins good stake money but becomes expensive himself if he is a male to become stallion ad fetch huge amount in the market.
I give it to you man.... seriously, it's not easy to do what you do for real. It's really nice to be a professional at what you do with the horses and all. I believe you really know exactly what are doing and what you need to take the business to the next level. You are just waiting for the right offer to showcase itself and boom you go. I hope your luck finds you quickly.

A K Rao

I am a Vet and I have been working for a reputed Stud Farm now more than 30 years. We breed the Thoroughbred horses and sell them to the various owners who purchase them and race them.

A good horse can get its owner good money in racing. But then such horses are too expensive.

I will definitely invest in the business known to me and I would like to purchase a good horse to make money

For this $5000 are very less and I would require at least $50000 or so that I can confidently run the good horse in the races to win. A Good horse not only wins good stake money but becomes expensive himself if he is a male to become stallion ad fetch huge amount in the market.