What business will you recommend for me?

Sikapa

Verified member
If I'm to ask for a business that will earn me more money what business will you recommend for me? I know there are a lot of business out there but as someone who have never been into a business before what business will you recommend for that person that he will never run loss?

Shaf

Verified member
If I'm to ask for a business that will earn me more money what business will you recommend for me? I know there are a lot of business out there but as someone who have never been into a business before what business will you recommend for that person that he will never run loss?
I would advise against this mindset of not running into loss in a business. If you don't run into loss initially, it would eventually happen one day so it's best to always bear in mind that it can happen and the best thing is to think of a solution.

On the choice of business, what I would suggest is to find something you love. It may be reading, writing, fashion design, and look for ways that people have made that a business. I strongly like this way because a new business is draining especially mentally, and if you don't really love doing it, you would quit 99% of the time.

If you can't thing of something, a good way to get a business idea is to look around you at the problems that people have. If they need something they would have to go far to get and you can offer it, you can start exploring from there.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Without mentioning the specific skills, interests, location, and financial information, I can not pick some precise business for you. While there exist other factors that you need to take into account such as market demand, startup costs, competition, scalability and your ability to do better than others in terms of delivering of high-end products/services. Evaluate the viability of businesses within the sphere of your consultancy or the subject of your conviction. Look it up in data, make sure your idea is perfect after the validation process and then make a solid plan for the start of any enterprise. Be sure the business you are composed of fits your strengths so you can generate profits accordingly. Your voice is important! -