Passive income What can a fresh graduate do to earn a living?

Ummigal

When graduates are released into the labour market they tend to be confused as to what to lay their hands on to put food on the table. So I've been can still live with their parents but they feel like they have to fend for themselves which is right. The high unemployment rate in developing countries makes it much more of a panic. What jobs can a fresh University graduate do to keep himself busy as well as earn a living?

There are various jobs a graduate can lay his hands on most of which are digital jobs. A graduate, due to the now ample amount of time in his hands can work online on writing forums to earn something to keep him going whole looking for a job that suits his field of study rather than remaining idle depending on parents.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Gone are the days when graduate will be looking for job. Nowadays graduate are hell bent to learn some skills that can be fetching them money. Some even go as far as including online skill to what they will learn. But if they still eager to work,teaching is the easiest job to be gotten by them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are various ways to earn money online. You can just bear a graduate for mouth you need to show working by exploring many income sites here and spending time online if you truly want to earn money. Going into freelancing gig should be your preference when it comes to earning money as a graduate in the internet.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only thing I don't really like some graduates is that they do believe that they can only earn using their certificates. And nowadays, people earn with what they can do with their hands and not with their certificates. What makes a good graduate is ability to reason faster and accurate.

AfriPeeps Official

From my experience, I have come to realize that a fresh graduate do not need to stay back home expecting a job to come or start worrying himself/herself because because of job, instead you can set yourself up and start a small business of your own idea. Think about what you know best and will be easy for you to do and start doing it, you will find out that at least it will feed you and eventually a better job can come in handy

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are several things a fresh graduate from the university or college can do in order to earn passive income both offline and online. the person can get a computer system together with internet connection and go online to sign up with freelance marketplace like Upwork. He can get a proofreading software like grammarly and offer proofreading services for the people in the marketplace. He is going to make a lot of income if he is very diligent and hard-working.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are a graduate, why not look for job vacancies in the newspapers and start applying for the jobs. You have spent a lot of time and money to get degrees, now you can make your degrees work for you. What kind of jobs you should apply depends on your education and interest.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Once you are graduated, you can start looking for work opportunities online or offline. You might have difficulty in finding work offline compared to finding work online, however, online work fetches poor income compared to offline work. Freelance platforms are the best places to find work opportunities online. You can get work provided you have skills.

RichardN

well there are lots of method you can try these
  • you can create your store and gets unlimited traffic
  • you can get unlimited free traffic on your social accounts
  • and with email marketing you can get easily $300 per month.
  • I have an new account so i can not post any link here you can message me.
Thanks

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You don't need to become a grab it before you can start making money especially online. There are various things you can do to make money online legally provided you are ready to put in the require work. You can help people to solve their subject assignment and get paid in return. You can also make money teaching different subjects online.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Working online is what has saved me alot after graduating last year. At least I can write some posts in forums and get some money for my few expenses as I cannot ask for money from my parents that much anymore. In the process, I am also looking for an offline job.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
A fresh graduate can learn about how to repair computer system and render the service to the fellow people on the street. All he needs to do is to set up shop at the place where there are a lot of people are using computer system. You can also include the sales of computer accessories along the line in order to make more profit.

Setho

VIP Contributor
As a fresh graduate from the University there are so many ways that you can be able to make money. You can consider building paid classes for people who are running similar course to the one you just concluded where you will help them with particular areas that they are finding difficulty in.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Fresh graduates can simply look at the problem people are facing around him or her and come up with solutions that will cater for those needs and get paid in return. I have a friend who supply the modern restaurants cheap bag of rice because they found it difficult to get from the source. And he's making a lot of money in the process.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of things he which a fresh graduate can venture into and start leaving a very good life. The online space has provided a lot of opportunities to people to make money and live good lives for themselves. You don't need to wait for any work in order to start making money. I would recommend freelancing.