What Can We Do To Rescue Somebody Who is Drowning?.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This case used to occur at times that somebody will be drowning and one may not even know what to do again.

I want you to know that a person who has stopped breathing has only 4 minutes to live! So you must act fast.

Start mouth-to - mouth breathing at once the way I explain it in one of the thread I have made.
For those who has not read that my thread.
You can pinch the nostrils closed with your fingers, open his mouth wide , cover his mouth with yours, and blow strongly into his lungs so that his chest rises.
Pause yo let the air come back out and blow again. Repeat about once every 5 seconds.
Continue mouth - to - mouth breathing until the person can breathe by him or herself, or until there is no doubt that he is dead. Sometimes you must keep it up for an hour or more.

If possible, even before the drowning person is out of the water, as soon as it is shallow enough to stand.
If you cannot blow air into his lungs, when you reach the shore, quickly put him with his head lower than his feet and push his belly as I have said above. Then continue mouth- to -mouth breathing at once.
Always start mouth-to-mouth breathing at once before trying to get water out of the drowning person's chest.