What can you say about crypto presently?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Crypto is a very good business, no doubt about that but the question here is that what do you think is the fate of people that has invested in it lately or still having their money put in it?

Considering the present state of it, I do not think that it is something that one should be worried much about and the reason behind it is the fact that it is the way the business actually goes. I mean, what is a crypto business without the fluctuations in rate, I mean the rise and fall of the value in fiat.

I am so much confident about this because I have once experienced something like this before, there was an actual time when Bitcoin used to be in some certain rate in money which was around four million naira to four million and five hundred thousand naira( approximately), then all of a sudden, the rate just went down to one million and five hundred thousand naira then people started thinking that it was the end of Bitcoin. Fortunately, a miracle happened, a sporadic rise in rate from the amount to over twenty million Naira. That was when I was able to have full confidence in it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Even me I also believe in the future of cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency will continue to exist for as long as the world is in existence , well probably it is even possible that in the nearest future there may be another technology that might comes to take over cryptocurrency but this is not likely to happen anytime soon meaning that those people who have invested heavily in cryptocurrency he will be able to generate enough profit for themselves and their families first before the world even think of eradicating or replacing cryptocurrency with new technology , the only way I believe cryptocurrency may lose its value is when United State of America and other countries of the world decided to join together and put a total ban in cryptocurrency,

For now we are on a bearish movement, this is even the best opportunities for people to buy their favourite cryptocurrency for long-term purposes and that is what a lot of people are trying to do including me, what I like about cryptocurrency is that the market will always present an opportunity for people to buy at the lowest bottom as possible but some people are not always able to spot this on time

E

eldavis

Well I think crypto currency still has alot of time to shine, especially this year 2022, there have been lots of predictions about how this year 2022 would be profitable for most coins out there, so I did say the future is bright for crypto currency.

Emmanuel 2042

Crypto is a very good business, no doubt about that but the question here is that what do you think is the fate of people that has invested in it lately or still having their money put in it?

Considering the present state of it, I do not think that it is something that one should be worried much about and the reason behind it is the fact that it is the way the business actually goes. I mean, what is a crypto business without the fluctuations in rate, I mean the rise and fall of the value in fiat.

I am so much confident about this because I have once experienced something like this before, there was an actual time when Bitcoin used to be in some certain rate in money which was around four million naira to four million and five hundred thousand naira( approximately), then all of a sudden, the rate just went down to one million and five hundred thousand naira then people started thinking that it was the end of Bitcoin. Fortunately, a miracle happened, a sporadic rise in rate from the amount to over twenty million Naira. That was when I was able to have full confidence in it.
For some reason...no matter how much you would convince me I would never Invest In crypto😂😂
As an affiliate marketer, I would rather promote a product that helps people profit from crypto, that way I still win...

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
When we look at crypto currencies we will see that it gradually becoming the new normal kind of currency that will be in vogue in the near future as somany countries are adopting it as their major currencies which is gradually replacing the paper money. Although i know there are still some kind of resistance coming from some quarters to stop crypto currencies from taking over the financial space because they have realised that if people should adopt this currency as the new normal which is highly inevitably they will no longer be relevant as the people will be financially liberated from their wimps and control. Hence they are doing everything that can to stop this digital currencies from actualizing it purpose. But I know very soon the roles of banks and other higher financial institution will only be to regulate the activities of traders to checkmate frauds and other sharp practices. Beyond that they won't be able to exploit the people anymore and cage them financially.

The only advice I have for people and potential investors is to learn more about how to trade and how to invest in crypto currencies and make profit from it. And they should invest wisely.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency cryptocurrency is a money spinner if you have proper knowledge of how it works and you also have money initially before venturing into it. Imagine buying Bitcoin at 30000 dollars and selling it at $60000. That is a very huge again for anyone and if you can capitalise on the fact that cryptocurrencies are unstable in price then you will definitely be making a whole lot of money. One of the main reasons a lot of people lose or big to correct this is because they buy high and sell low instead of buying low and selling high. One thing you must be a mind is that cryptocurrency is very volatile and it is quite very much important for you to always take profit especially when you are a trader. you can also search for very good projects on the internet and some things you can be looking at is the market cap of such a project and the kind of people backing such project. if you are a very satisfied with your research then you can invest on it for a very long time. This is one thing I have been doing for some time now this year and I have seen about three that I want to invest on. This kind of project can turn someone to a millionaire on the long run.

Finger Geek

Verified member
One thing people don't know about bitcoin is that you will always make profit with it. It has not reached it's peak. Even if the price of bitcoin reduce from the price it was bought. With patient the price will rise back and gain will be made.
If we should look aback to the history of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, we will see that for someone that has Bitcoin in the past years and sell there coin this year. We will see that they would have made lots of gain.
No matter what price Bitcoin is bought now. The holder of the coin will eventually make gain in few years to come.
But I will not advise people to invest in bitcoin but to invest in small coin like Binance coin, ripple, dogecoin and rest because they have tendency of rising in price massively. Unlike bitcoin that will only rise n just 100% to 200%. Like early last year, dogecoin rose to more than 1000% which is more than that of bitcoin and etherium.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Crypto currencies prices are so dip now and this is the best time for Crypto investors to stack more Bitcoin and some other coins too. If we invest now, if it rises, you are sure to make real gain on your investment. But it's just too bad that some Crypto newbies don't really understand how the whole Crypto thing works. When they buy today, they want to start cashing out the next day lol. As if it's one high yield investment plan. To make money from Crypto, you need patience.

Last edited by a moderator: