What do others think about offline business.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
You may have a different perspective when it comes to offline businesses . But majority of people in the world today do not view offline businesses the way they view it before . Long before technology was not introduced into the world majority of people today used to engage in offline businesses or rather have a self-employed business outlet . But in present times which is today majority of people today have changed their perspective towards what it mean to be an offline business people view offline businesses has not been lucrative and profitable anymore this is probably due to the fact that they are actually aware that technology and modernization is slowly taking over the business and financial world and so it is way more better and profitable to establish your business online than to establish it offline .

It is actually undoubtedly true that offline businesses is actually not too lucrative and profitable compared to how online businesses are . Online businesses is actually engaged by half a million people of the world population this is because majority of people are fully aware that modernization and technology is slowly taking over the business and financial world and so it is better to establish an online business or better still invest your money in online investment rather than establishing offline businesses .

With the look of things many people thinks that offline business are more stressful than the online businesses nowadays people look it's very difficult to work offline because with the help of online businesses life has become easier for the younger ones to make quick money without any stress but some people are still looking at it like a scam that is why the online businesses are not very trustworthy and some people thinks forward to work offline just because some online businesses have proven them right that they are scam.
Nowadays working offline is the most stressful thing in life when I said the most stressful thing in life I doesn't men that is all the offline businesses that are so stressful example of the stressful offline businesses they are farming, labourer, bricklayer and on. but in my own experience I think working offline is not the best and I will advise the people working offline to come and be working online to make real money with your smartphone.
Make money in any few step you take or you complete a survey to make lots of money online.
The idea working offline to make money is not good for me at all, i will rather prefer working online.

To be very sincere I do not think that majority of people today in the world view establishing and implementation of offline business and something anymore this is because in most occurring situation the management and the facilitation of offline businesses and somehow stressful and may not lead to the right and direct direction in most cases that is why a majority of people do not intend opening offline businesses or invest their money and any kind of offline investments rather they look forward in investing the hard-earned money on online investments or possibly establishing online businesses .

It is very important and beneficial that we understand that technology and modernization is gradually and slowly taking over the business and financial world and is way more profitable and advisable that we invest our money all various online activities so as to earn profitability from it . One positive advantage of engaging in online strategies and ways of making money is that it is absolutely lucrative and profitable and mostly the website or platform that you work on totally does all the work for you leaving you with just a minimum daily task or duty to the fan . But on the other hand the management of offline business and investment is actually very stressful and cumbersome and also unbearable to some extent .