What do you do with your microwallet crypto balance?

niche

Verified member
I have noticed that in 2021 it is far more easier to make cryptocurrency money online, compared to fiat currency. The PTC and GPT sites are also paying in crypto. Most of the members of the forum seem to be having some crypto income based on their posts on the forum. I would like to find out what they are doing with their crypto income, do they withdraw it to their bank account, spend it online or invest it. Do you wait till the balance has reached a certain amount before withdrawing the crypto balance because of the transaction fees? If yes, what is the balance at which which you or other members of the forum withdraw the money from the microwallet.

Kingstone

Earning on these paid to post sites or paid to click sites are not easy. When they finally pay in crypto, you can store them in your wallet. But I do not sell the coins immediately in my Binance exchange. I do not know how to trade either with the could in the wallet. So each time I need money, I can easily sell the coins for money using Binance peer to peer trading method

Mika

VIP Contributor
I purchased dogecoin for the first time through the microwallet. I use faucet pay, when I received bitcoin payment from a site on faucet pay, I converted my bitcoins to dogecoin. Over the weeks, I managed to exchange my various currencies to dgecoin. This was before dogecoin was listed in coinbase.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have noticed that in 2021 it is far more easier to make cryptocurrency money online, compared to fiat currency. The PTC and GPT sites are also paying in crypto. Most of the members of the forum seem to be having some crypto income based on their posts on the forum. I would like to find out what they are doing with their crypto income, do they withdraw it to their bank account, spend it online or invest it. Do you wait till the balance has reached a certain amount before withdrawing the crypto balance because of the transaction fees? If yes, what is the balance at which which you or other members of the forum withdraw the money from the microwallet.

It is great to know that many websites have now been adopting cryptocurrency as a way to pay people. However, the fact of the matter remains that most major kind of websites such as freelancing sites, survey sites, and many other kind of big money making sites have still not adopted the cryptocurrency method to release payments. Small "Get paid To" sites are the ones that have adopted cryptocurrency till now. They use micro wallets but I do not consider micro wallets to be reliable at all. Many popular micro wallets such as Faucet Pay were hacked in the past and Facet Hub got shutdown.