What do you do with your online earnings?

Kennysplash

Verified member
Most of us do online gigs as a side hustle, we also have offline jobs. What do you plan to use your online earnings for? As for me, I plan to use it as my savings. Believe me my online earnings is more than my offline job wages. So I save whatever I earn online and make use of my offline earnings for my daily upkeep. This has been going pretty good for me since what I save is more than what I spend. If I am to add it all together, that means I save 60 percent of my total income. The savings rule says you should save at least 25 percent of your income, so I am way ahead. How do you manage your online earnings?

To be honest I have not actually make that calculation, I just spent whatever comes to my mind and save whatever I want so there is a rule that says that you should save 25% of your income wellI will try that from now on. On the issue of my online earnings, the amount of money I make online depends on the time I spend on it. But this is very hard considering that I also have an offline job to manage so this gives me little time to focus on my online jobs so currently the pay from online job is lower than the offline earnings. I just combine the two together and plan out I will spend it.

If not that you asked this question I wouldn't have thought about it, well I have different platforms I earn online even though on each platform the earning is not much but combining it all together it's something. And ever since I have started working online, although I have my offline job that do take most of my time but I still manage to crate time for my online job, most of my online earning I just spend it on my daily needs like buying of new clothes or shoes, paying of house bills like light bill and my cable bills, apart from these little things I do with my online job. Although have not really earn a huge some of amount online before but am working towards that and when I get to that point I believe I will be able to use the money for something more important than the ones I listed above.

As a student being prone to earning online is like a blessing for me, I feel. I came to know more about the ways to earn from different sites during this pandemic period, as colleges were closed in this period. In this period, apart from studies I gave quite a reasonable time exploring these. As of now, I probably make around some 20-25 $ per month. With this money, I recharged my Mobile and do some purchases if required for my personal usage.

Also, now as I have joined to one of the courses, so I thought to spend the amount earned here on those.

I don't just do one thing with my online earnings. For example currently I am gathering money online to pay for my debt. My phone got spoiled, and some one borrowed me some amount of money to buy a new phone. Now he wants me to refund the money. I have a salary job, but what I earn, I can't gather every thing and pay for my debt.
But before that. I have been saving money to invest in crypto currency like bitcoin, etherium, litcoin and ripple. And I have been able to gather some amount. I am just waiting for 2 to 3 more years. By that time my coins would worth more than diamond

I have many platforms I earn money from. And I have different purposes for these. On one, I use the money realize from there for my data subscription because the money is just like 5 dollar at maximum. On the other site, I do earn like 30 dollar in every two weeks, I use the income there for foodstuff and daily needs. And the last one is my main online work. I always withdraw there every month ranging from 100 dollar to 140 dollar. I use that one for sole specific projects.

Any money I earned online will be channel to something that I know that when I see it I will be happy.
I will also use my earning for investment on anything that can be give me more income. If I could make better money their I will like to invest on Agricultural produce I.e buying and selling of agriculture produce.

In this modern and expensive time every single either young or small wants to earn himself to complete their wishes and desire .
I am working on so many platforms to work there and earn from these sites and complete my all desire and fulfill my dreams that I had seen .
I will complete my education first than I will start working again to earn online more and fulfill my dreams

You should be mindful of the platform that you choose. While there are numerous ways to earn money online, some of these might be fake. Also, do not expect to earn a huge amount quickly when using online avenues to earn money.

My online earnings is in Paypal and when it reaches the minimum amount to transfer without service charge ($140) then I transfer it to my bank account That bank account is my emergency fund that fortunately is not used yet for emergency expenses. But I also use the money in that account to augment my budget for the holiday season. In our culture giving of gifts is a tradition so I h ave to buy a lot of gifts not only for relatives and friends but also for the neighbors.