What do you know about palm oil business?

Queentener

Palm oil is one of the most lucrative business have ever done for me,do you know that you can make x 4 of a capital when you reverse and palm oil let me explain how it works, you buying when is march you keep at home and when it becomes hard start selling so in in the year 2015 I was lucky to have some money and I decided to try palm oil business it was a blessing in the skys, I must tell you the profit was huge although I was only able to buy 6 kegs of palm oil, which I bought for #3500 each, I kep till 2016 and that year the keg I bought for #3500 I sold for #21000, it was like a dream and I wished I bought more, since then I have been into the business. Did you know palm oil is a lucrative business? Will you try it out? Tell me what you think.

Palm oil business is a very lucrative business trending mostly in the western part of Nigeria.. In order to successful in this business one needs to fully informed about seasons of the product. There are sometimes that product will increase in price and sometimes the product will suffer a serious declining. Based on my experience in this business, the product (palm oil) always experience a bull in every four years. If someone can target this period, there is going to be a huge return.

This is a goldmine a lot of people are missing out on. Palm oil business is very lucrative especially in Nigeria. There is no native soup one wants to cook that he/she would not put Palm oil into. It has become a necessity for most kitchens in Nigeria to have at least a bottle of palm oil. Before one harvest palm kernel I'm which the palm oil is gotten from takes time and patience is required because it takes at least 4 years for the tree to germinate and start producing palm kernel.

Palm oil is one of the most lucrative business have ever done for me,do you know that you can make x 4 of a capital when you reverse and palm oil let me explain how it works, you buying when is march you keep at home and when it becomes hard start selling so in in the year 2015 I was lucky to have some money and I decided to try palm oil business it was a blessing in the skys, I must tell you the profit was huge although I was only able to buy 6 kegs of palm oil, which I bought for #3500 each, I kep till 2016 and that year the keg I bought for #3500 I sold for #21000, it was like a dream and I wished I bought more, since then I have been into the business. Did you know palm oil is a lucrative business? Will you try it out? Tell me what you think.
Wow, i am happy for you dear. That was a whooping 700% profit you made. That is great. I have heard about this business before, i have always know it is a lucrative business. In fact i heard one can get good palm oil from cross rivers. i have a colleague who is a northerner, apparently, he was also into the business. Imagine someone who came down from the North, now taking advantage of a business that is in my door mouth. Anyways, i think i might to give it a try any time soon. In fact i will need to add this to my plan.

Plam oil business is a great buying my area I have been in the business before the plan oil was being sand to me from baylisa and from Onicha sometimes the pill is bought to me at the price of 7k to maiduguri and I will sell it at the price of 11 k so and I will be able to sell 10 jarikal of oil within a period of 2 week and get an interest of about 40 k within 2weeks .

Palm oil business is very lucrative and can fetch you a good amount of money when done well. Most times it involves buying palm oil when it is less and storing till when it becomes expensive, you can even make double your investment and gain huge profit. However I think it goes beyond buying and selling only, you could start producing your own palm oil, you can lease an oil palm plantation from a farmer and harvest the palm fruits for processing, you will definitely make more money doing this, you can even export.

The palm oil business is a very lucrative business because of its diverse usefulness and the huge profit involved. If you have good quantity of palm oil, selling it will never be a problem because it is a product that is always in high demand. A good palm oil plantation is capable of producing thousands of tonnes of palm oil in a year that can be sold for millions in the local market.

In my country, Palm oil is seen as cooking ingredient. Many people uses Palm oil to cook soup here, which is probably the most important of it. However, Palm oil business can be very profitable and successful, if done in the right ways. People demand Palm oil often here, as people uses it too cook. Though, there are several uses of Palm oil, as we have people who uses it to make some beauty products and all.