Can oil palm plantation be a good investment for retirement?

Etini

Valued Contributor
Planning for retirement has been one of the major thoughts on the minds of people. It resonates so deep that some people get scared just at the idea that they would one day retire. But what is the cause of this great fear for retirement? It is due to the fact that some people are not prepared financially for retirement. And some don't even know how to prepare financially for retirement. In this write up, I am going to explore establishing a palm oil plantation as a financial plan to give you some income when you retire.

Oil palm plantation is a business that involves owning multiple stands of oil palm trees. And then, you exploit it and sell the products. Is it wise to invest in this venture as a financial safety net for retirement? I would say yes and stay positive on oil Palm plantation as a financial plan for retirement.

Why I would recommend oil palm plantation for retirement planning is because it can guarantee regular income that can sustain a person throughout the retirement years. If a person can invest in up to 200 stands of oil palm, he is sure of getting income every month because there would always be oil palm to sell. And did I mention that every thing about the the palm has a market value and can be sold. That's some reasonable income every month.

Also, oil palm plantations can last long enough to sustain you all through your retirement life. It is a business whose flow of cash cannot stop abruptly or early enough to leave a retiree stranded. A minimum of 25 years for it to continue being productive is almost like the whole of your retirement years.

For those looking for businesses to invest on for their retirements, they should seriously consider oil palm plantation.