What Do You Know about Stomach Ache?

MOSIUR

Stomach Ache is a very deadly condition in which a human being is totally helpless. As a stomach ache is not decreasing in spite of taking a pain killer, people have nothing to do in favor of you.

I think I need not go to a far place to discuss it. As I am a victim to it, I can tell you clearly. In the very early of the morning, I started for a long journey. The journey time might be about 10 hours. On request from my elder brother, I took breakfast with bread and egg. On that day, I was the first eater in the hotel. After finishing eating, I jumped on a launch. After about 7 hours, I got down and walked for about one hour. Then I reached the destination at about 8 pm. During the journey I did not take anything on the way.

My stomach ache started and it was on the increase. At one time it was unbearable for me. However, in the next morning, I was treated by a doctor. The doctor treated me by saline and injection and I was out of danger. I breathed a long sigh. The doctor told me that it was the result of gas in the stomach. For long I did not take anything and so my stomach was empty and it was full of gas. So, none should keep the stomach empty.

What do you think of it?

Stomach ache can be cause by different things like stomach irritation or you are reacting to something that you eat

Stomach ache can be due to a lot of things which can be due to you consuming too much of candies or you have been an infection like cholera typhoid and other infections like that and some diseases also causes stomach ache and there are ways that we can useto prevent all the stomach ache by watching what you consume making sure we go for medical check-up and be hygienic as well

Stomach pain is caused due to the taking of too much sugar.taking sugar in excess can seriously damage the stomach and also kill some cells.so don't take too much sugar it is very harmful and dangerous to the health.also don't take junks because it also contains sugar which is not good for the body

Stomach ache can be due to series of health issues it can be due to you eating too much of junk foods or candies and it can also be due to some Illness in the body