What do you think cryptocurrency investors should do at this point?

Samuel72

Verified member
Presently there's a crash in the price of cryptocurrency and many investors are withdrawing from cryptocurrency, I invested in cryptocurrency sometime ago and presently the price has dropped is it advisable for me to sell out my cryptocurrency or should I still hold on believing the prize will come back to form

What are your suggestion?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Ever since the bearish of last week on cryptocurrencies coins. Many investors have now been on cross road to either sell their coins or hold on to them. They are faced with this problem because they invested more than what they can afford to loss. I have more than $100 when this bearish happened and it dipped to $49 but i would still hold on with it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
The basic rule of investment is buy when the market is going down and sell when the market is going up. Since the price of various crypto currencies is going down, you as a crypto investor will have tp start buying various currencies. When you are buying, buy the currencies that show a lot of potential like bitcoin, ethereum, BNB, Dot etc.

funmi

Verified member
For those that are not out of the market yet,they should still stay put or hang on because I know things will surely bounce back for cryptocurrency investors. With some countries like China, Russia,Dubai and many other countries trying to get their own coins, it shows that cryptocurrency has come to stay.

Samuel72

Verified member
The basic rule of investment is buy when the market is going down and sell when the market is going up. Since the price of various crypto currencies is going down, you as a crypto investor will have tp start buying various currencies. When you are buying, buy the currencies that show a lot of potential like bitcoin, ethereum, BNB, Dot etc.
but the fact is that people are scared that the price will continue to go down because of the ban of cryptocurrency in many country, if another country choose to ban cryptocurrency there is a possibility for the price to drop more, I believe anybody who is buying cryptocurrency presently is putting himself at a very big risk

Mika

VIP Contributor
but the fact is that people are scared that the price will continue to go down because of the ban of cryptocurrency in many country, if another country choose to ban cryptocurrency there is a possibility for the price to drop more, I believe anybody who is buying cryptocurrency presently is putting himself at a very big risk
Yes the price can go down further, however, I don't think bitcoin will go down to $400 (price of bitcoin 5 years ago). It might go down to $30K or even $20K but not too low. However, it will never stay too low and soon it will start rising. I am saying this based on my observation of how bitcoin is operating in the market. I have been using bitcoin since 5 years

Janiya

I will suggest you to home the coins for the time again because I know that the price of cryptocurrency is dropped nowadays but it will go on high rank like top of the list so you will be shocked to see the profit after sometime but for doing all this thing you need to have patience whitch is really necessary for watching profit after sometime because it is just like a game..
As we all know that right now the price of cryptocurrency is dropped and very e hello but after sometime maybe you get dubbler or reply profit from the investment you invested.