What is the future of investors in cryptocurrency?

Janiya

Hair my question is that what is the future of investors?
Is it good to invest money in the cryptocurrency ,ethereum ,Bitcoin , and in doggy coin?
I know few peoples who invested their all money in the currencies which is in different shapes like in cryptocurrency Bitcoin and so on.
Some of them save their money at their bank accounts and at the home but some of them invested to become the millionaire in the future but I am confused and stuck that which person is going in profit a person who is saving their money at home or at in the bank account. Aur a person who is invested everything in their currencies I can see the future of the investors it is really profitable really good for the coming time but this is really really
Risky for the new investors who never invested in the cryptocurrency or in the other coins and this is also risky for all those who has invested and they are habitual of investing and facing all the difficulties in the beginning and losing prophets at the bad time.
Investment can become the more profitable for the investors who invested large amount of money in the coins.

We know that in investment somehow we gain the profit on very large amount but at the time of bad luck we can also lost all the money in the loss of profit time.
So the future of investors will be good because investment is becoming on the top of the list that everyone is investing their amount in the coins cryptocurrency Bitcoin and they both are in the top there it's also lo right now we can also buy it at this time then we can sell it at the time of increasing the rates so this is the way that everyone can be e the rich person in the future but it depends on the luck and good time as well so we should make ourselves able to face all the difficulties all the problems that comes in this game it can also call the game because in game sometimes we won and sometime we lost.
From my perspective the future of the investors gonna be good and great as everyone knows that how the rates and prices are running fast.
I hope that you all are going to invest your amount whatever you are having and wait for the good time that will give you a great profit on your investment more than those people who has saved their money e and the money is on their place not even increasing and decreasing but the amount is fixed.

Samuel72

Verified member
Yes of course it's a good idea for you to invest in cryptocurrency business, but I don't think it's a good idea for you to invest your all in any business, it is advisable for you to have some money in your account because business is sometimes a risk, you might lose or gain. Most especially in cryptocurrency business the value is not stable in the marketplace it might comes down all rise.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Hair my question is that what is the future of investors?
Is it good to invest money in the cryptocurrency ,ethereum ,Bitcoin , and in doggy coin?
I know few peoples who invested their all money in the currencies which is in different shapes like in cryptocurrency Bitcoin and so on.
Some of them save their money at their bank accounts and at the home but some of them invested to become the millionaire in the future but I am confused and stuck that which person is going in profit a person who is saving their money at home or at in the bank account. Aur a person who is invested everything in their currencies I can see the future of the investors it is really profitable really good for the coming time but this is really really
Risky for the new investors who never invested in the cryptocurrency or in the other coins and this is also risky for all those who has invested and they are habitual of investing and facing all the difficulties in the beginning and losing prophets at the bad time.
Investment can become the more profitable for the investors who invested large amount of money in the coins.

We know that in investment somehow we gain the profit on very large amount but at the time of bad luck we can also lost all the money in the loss of profit time.
So the future of investors will be good because investment is becoming on the top of the list that everyone is investing their amount in the coins cryptocurrency Bitcoin and they both are in the top there it's also lo right now we can also buy it at this time then we can sell it at the time of increasing the rates so this is the way that everyone can be e the rich person in the future but it depends on the luck and good time as well so we should make ourselves able to face all the difficulties all the problems that comes in this game it can also call the game because in game sometimes we won and sometime we lost.
From my perspective the future of the investors gonna be good and great as everyone knows that how the rates and prices are running fast.
I hope that you all are going to invest your amount whatever you are having and wait for the good time that will give you a great profit on your investment more than those people who has saved their money e and the money is on their place not even increasing and decreasing but the amount is fixed.
Crypto business is very lucrative I must confess, but the flexibility and stability is what we should think of. The value changes so fast like the speed of light . My fear, what if it crashed

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be honest, until now I still do not know why people are investing in crypto currency. It is an imaginary or intangible coin. The value is dictated by the law of supply and demand. What if suddenly there is no demand, no one wants to buy? That is now happening to Doge Coin which value has gone down and still going down.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Right now it's good to say all investors and potential investors must be careful. Cryptocurrencies is rule by the rich, they determine when it fall and rise nowadays. I've been very careful though but for a quick tip I think it's wise not to hold ones coin for more than 6 months just to be on a safer side. This whole thing is imaginated or electric money. It can vanish anytime.