What Do You Think Of Payment Based Social Networks

moonchild

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of social media networks out there a simple search on play store, you'll not even know the one to choose from and yet people are not leaving Facebook and Twitter, recently Nigeria banned Twitter but people still used VPN to access it, this shows how addicted we are to these network

And there's a new massive wave of crypto social networks that pays you based on the numbers of posts you get. It might take time before these decentralized platforms to take over., one of the ways that I think those platforms can earn users for a founder is to add monetary gain and moving forward 2022, many social networks will be a reward based networks, because right now what I think the big techs are doing is exploitation of its highest order, they sell their user's data and bombard our feeds with irrelevant ads we have no interest in.

I think the next generation social network will follow this kind of model of paying their users out of the ad revenue and money is one of the best ways to get people's attention in these crazy times that we live in where everything and everyone craves attention, if not getting users will be pretty difficult.

There are a lot of social media networks out there a simple search on play store, you'll not even know the one to choose from and yet people are not leaving Facebook and Twitter, recently Nigeria banned Twitter but people still used VPN to access it, this shows how addicted we are to these network

And there's a new massive wave of crypto social networks that pays you based on the numbers of posts you get. It might take time before these decentralized platforms to take over., one of the ways that I think those platforms can earn users for a founder is to add monetary gain and moving forward 2022, many social networks will be a reward based networks, because right now what I think the big techs are doing is exploitation of its highest order, they sell their user's data and bombard our feeds with irrelevant ads we have no interest in.

I think the next generation social network will follow this kind of model of paying their users out of the ad revenue and money is one of the best ways to get people's attention in these crazy times that we live in where everything and everyone craves attention, if not getting users will be pretty difficult.
That's true people now uses VPN to access Twitter because of the ban ive seen different people that do that but some of them are not addicted to it but they use it for a particular reason, reason like advertising most entrepreneurs uses Twitter to advertise their products online.