What do you think of this move-to-earn trend?

blockrat

I recently learned about Genopets, the world's first NFT game on Solana that encourages players to have an active lifestyle while also earning rewards for their efforts. From what I read, Genopets basically combines the step data from a user's mobile device with blockchain Play-to-Earn economics to allow players to earn cryptocurrency for taking real-life actions while they explore the Genoverse.

Is this something you would be interested in trying?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's splendid to hear, I never really got the information about this genopets NFT game that is functioning on Solana Blockchain. Being the first world Blockchain NFT game to allow real-life actions and reward users with cryptos or NFTs is truly encouraging. You didn't explain further the kind of real-time actions which the NFT game require users to perform in order to reward them with some tokens of NFTs. I don't play much of the NFTs, due to low rewards from majority of them. I just prefer to be on a writing platform, write and earn some NFT rewards for myself. Or I use my own hard earned funds and invest in a promising NFT project via binance exchange. I am yet to visit the opensea NFT marketplace to see myself how the NFTs are listed there. I've learned marvelous things about the world number one NFT marketplace, only time will tell with my journey towards NFT, if I'll be making one for myself. It cost money to set up an NFT, due to the advertisement aspect, to advertise at opensea, one needs to freeze some portion of Ethereum, in order to make his or her own NFT to be visible in the marketplace.