What exactly is the best way of achieving massive wealth.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I'll be expressing and explaining the words of these threads base on my own perspective and what I see fit is best and I stand to be corrected . First and foremost the is no doubting the fact and truth that there are so many ways to make money and achieve money abundantly but sometimes some of these ways and strategies seem to be more efficient and successful than the other . Personally the best way that an individual can achieve and attain massive wealth and riches is by working on various online legit website and platforms considered to be risk-free or riskless possibly to some extent . My reasons are because online money is exhaustible and online activities like cryptocurrency trading , forex trading , website freelancing etc are indeed some of the many online activities and practices that have successfully turned a lot of individuals into billionaires and millionaires . Presently I am learn forex , bit for the meantime I am doing other online tasks and duties on various external website and platforms to as to financially remain stable utill I am able to master the forex trading activity and practice .

Making money online is less time-consuming and less stressful and most importantly you get paid reasonably and considerably for all the legit work and duty you carry out on these platforms and websites . Personally one of the major reasons I make money online is literally because I do not have to be trained to do so because almost every legit website in the internet are user-friendly and flexible .

There are only so many advisable ways that individual accounts efficiently and accurately acquire wealth today but personally I choose to make money online due to the fact that making money online is considered to be one of the most interesting way of absolutely making real cash and real money for yourself and by yourself and most importantly you do not have to get trained on how to use the internet because most of the online platforms and website that can make you to get paid legitimately and advisedly are considered to be user-friendly and flexible and because of this you did not have the need to own a personal trainer or total who used to teach you on how to use this website .

I totally agree with you on the area when you made mention that investment like cryptocurrency and forex trading or investment are some of the online activities that have turned a lot of people into billionaires and millionaires and for the past years the experience with this kind of investment have been on a positive rate .

Well , it's all depends on the type of business you are interested . What I have come to understand is that it is not all online business that can gives opportunity to get great wealth as you are thinking , some online business as I understand may not be so reliable to a point of you building Wealth from it.

You could be able to make so much money online but I believe to be able to Build wealth, you just have to do it offline because that is where your assets and your wealth has to be , you can invest in a large real estate properties or any other thing you believe will help you makes more money..

Any reliable way of making money can help you earn and build wealth from it as long as you are dedicated, that is the most important thing that determines everyone's success.

Building wealth needs one having a good business which could be rendering services or selling products. A lot of rich people I know with massive wealth are business owners that have businesses scattered everywhere. I don't think one can just work and create a kind of wealth that is sustainable. I think this mostly happens with business owners. So if one needs a wealth that will be sustainable and can be used even in the next generation, I think it will be better to create a unique product to sell.

Another thing will be to have the right attitude. Yes you might have the money but without the right attitude, it might be a little difficult.

You need to imbibe patience, consistency and perseverance. These qualities will help you to run the business in an effective abd efficient way to bring success to the business. Wealth creation nedds putting in place a lot of things to succeed.

You could read a lot of tutorials on the internet but if most of them don't work for your case then you will be desperate because you need to adapt tricks to your personal life and parameters.

There are many advisable ways that someone can make money but personally I don't think there is a sure trick that once followed it will make someone become rich and wealthy. And to add there are many offline works and jobs that one can engage in just as there are numerous online jobs as well from which a person can make good money and become very wealthy.
Talking about the offline jobs it takes a level of dedication and hard work and this as well applies to the online jobs as well. It takes persistence to earn something and it takes consistency to keep it. You may be able to persist until you reach a certain height of wealth and success but it takes another level of consistency and commitment to maintain yourself at that level.
So regardless of what work you are doing whether it is a meagre income source or not, the ability to grow it and become successful in it is consistency you must be able to keep it. Online jobs range from survey taking, and others such as freelance and various work that one can do from home and from it you can make great wealth of you decide to be consistent.

Simply find what you can work with and go ahead with it. There are persons who assume working online is the best way to make money easily but the truth of 5he matter is that working online also requires hard work and discipline and most importantly consistency. The best way to achieve wealth is to be consistent in whatever you decide on doing, be it offline or online. The act of saving and investing would also play a major part in growing your wealth.