What happens if you don't review a website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority of individuals are forced to jump into the act of using a particular website to make money online without making a proper review to know whether the website is legit , fake and worth working on , others at some point judge a website as a result of some side talks they may have heard from friends and colleagues about a particular website being legit . Judging a website irrationally or working on a website without proper researching review , could put us at risk of losing our valuable things like money , time , energy , and phone resources we invested in the course on working on a particular website .

If we work on a website without properly reviewing it , possibilities are one of the two consequences I am about to give may happen : it is either we become victims and subjects to online scammers and platform fraudsters , who own , control , and create various scam website and fraudulent platforms in the internet with the sole aim and objective to rob poised and motivated minded individuals off their valuable assets such as money , time , energy , knowledge , and gadgets resources ( data and battery ) whom they may have invested in a particular website in the cause of working on it , and hoping it was legit but turns out to be a scam and fraud .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Majority of individuals are forced to jump into the act of using a particular website to make money online without making a proper review to know whether the website is legit , fake and worth working on , others at some point judge a website as a result of some side talks they may have heard from friends and colleagues about a particular website being legit . Judging a website irrationally or working on a website without proper researching review , could put us at risk of losing our valuable things like money , time , energy , and phone resources we invested in the course on working on a particular website .

If we work on a website without properly reviewing it , possibilities are one of the two consequences I am about to give may happen : it is either we become victims and subjects to online scammers and platform fraudsters , who own , control , and create various scam website and fraudulent platforms in the internet with the sole aim and objective to rob poised and motivated minded individuals off their valuable assets such as money , time , energy , knowledge , and gadgets resources ( data and battery ) whom they may have invested in a particular website in the cause of working on it , and hoping it was legit but turns out to be a scam and fraud .
Hello everyone! Your thread is very interesting and thanks a lot for sharing. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. It is very important to review a website before starting working on it because you can never be sure whether it is legit or not.

It is true that nowadays more and more people are interested in working online. Online jobs are considered to be easier and less stressful than offline jobs. It is great to work from the comfort of your own house without a boss checking your work all the time and have free time for yourself. However, you must be very careful when working online because although there is a great variety of online jobs to choose from, most of the sites that offer these online jobs are fake. So, it is wise to read some comments and reviews before registering for a new site or even ask the members here on Trendri for their advice and feedback.

In my opinion, it is very unfair and disappointing at the same time to waste your precious time and effort working on a fake site and not get paid in the end. For this reason, you must always review a website, search for it and explore its page before completing your registration.

Ayeshabashir

I am totally agree with your post .From my perspective i think it is the main reason behind why we get scammed. Actually people always in hurry to earn money and due to this they will completely forget that before joining any website we should read the reviews about this website and search about this from Google and due to their carelessness they have become empty handed at the end after doing a lot of hardwork..Through reading the comments or reviews about website we will be able to know the the opinions or experience of the members or users who already worked there .We can check the website performance through reviews .It is some kind of social proof through which we know that whether this website is legit or scam, or whether it will gives you a real money or not .Actually reviews is not only important for the newcomer or the person who wants to join the platform, it is also equally important for the company who launching the website because they are eager to know the reviews of the people about their website that whether is there any need of changes or modifications in the website or not so they will try to make forum easier for their users

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Reviewing websites should be the first thing that someone that wishes to start online business should do. This will save many things that might have happened if the websites are not checked.

Not reviewing websites may lead to loss of time: when I started looking for ways of making money online. I did not always take my time to check out some websites and see what do say about them. The quest for money overshadowed my thinking to the extent that I only care about that. But eventually what did I gain? I found myself being used- time and energy wasted. I want paid. They may ask to do some difficult tasks before I can redeem my money (asking me to refer some people before I can redeem my money).

Being victims of scam: some are not even as lucky as I am . They invested their money cum time and energy. They have had high hope for the money that will soon come t the stipulated time they promise them only for them to find out that they have been used.

It tarnishes image: I could remember when I will quick to refer some friends to a particular website with the aim to earning from their referral contest. But when the website turn out to be fake. Most don't trust me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.