What indicator do you use?

Mary Frederick

Personally, I like following moving average and it really works well for me. What’s your choice?

FXOchartist

Verified member
Tipically I like trading price action and candlestick patterns. However, I also often use mainly the Bollinger band and moving average, and leading indicators like RSI or Stochastic. I trade using MT4 and Ticktrader platforms with FXOpen International.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Emotion messes up all your decisions and inspire you to go for the wrong decision.If you are thinking to start trading smoothly, you can go for FXOpulence broker because of their quick support and attractive facilities. The broker also allows traders with a whopping 1:500 leverage. I found them active in providing support whenever I needed it.

esopezo21

Tipically I like trading price action and candlestick patterns. However, I also often use mainly the Bollinger band and moving average, and leading indicators like RSI or Stochastic. I trade using MT4 and Ticktrader platforms with FXOpen International.
You seem to be an experienced trader. Since I am still at the very beginning of my trading journey, I am not an expert on many indicators:)

I noticed that when I make a decision concerning my investments, even on a small scale, I am always influenced by other people's opinions, so I am always missing opportunities or acting too late and taking losses. I started to read about the most popular candlestick patterns from different sources so that I can at least learn about price movements. Baby steps at a time. Do you have any advice for me to learn more about indicators or really good programs to recognize the patterns?

Asahi

Verified member
Forex investment can be valuable for you if the investment is done with a regulated broker. But if you see a scam broker is offering large amount of deposit bonus, then you shouldn’t go for it rather you should start with a regulated broker regardless of small or big deposit bonus. The minimum investment with FXOpulence broker is $100 and they charge narrow trading spread.