Earn Money What is better earnings or learning

TobiRed

Learning is better than earning. That's because learning doesn't cost you money, but earning money can cost you an account. It's a good idea to start with a demo account. There are many brokers like Eurotrader who offer a free demo account to their traders. It is a risk-free account where traders can trade with virtual money.

A K Rao

Learning is always better as the learning can lead to earning. In fact there are many projects where people are getting admitted as the apprentices. Here one gets an opportunity of earning some money while learning some new skill. But in any case I would give preference to the process of learning than earning.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't know why we need to differentiate them because for me I believe learning leads to earning. if one is serious about earning good money then learning should be your first stage. You can't just jump-start a thing from the bottom it can't work that way. I know we all needs to earn because we need money daily but learning is more important.

Even the jobs we intend acquire needs us learning way better so that at the interview stage we can scale. The thing is that earning without having the right foundation would be short lived. One that have the right information about trading, selling or other things that will enable one earn easily.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Before you can earn you must learn because there is no way you can be able to make money on any business whether online or offline if you do not have proper knowledge and understanding of how they work.

If you want to venture into a business like affiliate marketing, there are several things you must bear in mind and have proper knowledge of before you can succeed. You need to get acquainted to content creation and after that you actually need to know about graphics designing.

All these things are necessary for you to know because when you want to promote an affiliate product you actually need to make some designs and write some content that would convince people to purchase the product you're promoting. If you have knowledge of internet marketing you would probably know that without content creation you cannot really succeed as an internet marketer.

Copywriting is also another skill that anyone who wants to succeed in affiliate marketing must know very well to be successful on.

A lot of people try to venture into several online businesses without having proper knowledge of how they work and at the end of the day they will end up not making any money. There is no way you can earn if you do not learn.