What is ENS( Ethereum Name Service)?

Flow-er

I keep listening to wonderful things in the crypto world. I have said it many times that the opportunities in the cryptocurrency market is very enormous and many is yet to be tapped into. We have seen many developments that we would have taught that it couldn't happen normally , happen in the crypto space. The metaverse, NFTs etc just to mention a few are little of the may opportunities in the cryptocurrency space.

I was actually on a lookout to getting the fundermental trend in the crypto analysis that would match my crypto technical analysis inorder to take a trading decision as an intraday trader. I found out what is called the ENS( ethereum name service). Have you heard about this?

The ENS is a decentralized URL or a domain name that has its based on the ethereum blockchain. Isn't this a wonderful creation? It is one of the fast growing domain because it is decentralized and it's also new. So many companies have joined the bandwagon and many are planning to do so. This is a self dependent URL that doesn't have to depend on any webhosting services.

Joining the ENS league is a sport company called Puma. They saw the opportunity and it was quickly jumped on by the sport giant. The name of the domain is Puma.eth. This is an ethereum based domain and it's absolutely fantastic and I can't wait to explore such opportunity