What is Forex trading?

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
The Forex market is the largest financial market in the world. Forex or FX market involves trading currencies. Traders can buy and sell currency to make a profit from forex trading. All currencies in the market come in pairs. There are a lot of tradeable pairs in the market. As my broker, Eurotrader offers more than 50 pairs to trade in the forex market.

MKhadija

Forex trading is the means through which one currency is changed into another. When trading forex, you are always trading a currency pair – selling one currency while simultaneously buying another.

Samuelkanu

Forex trading means trading one currency for another. This is done from Monday to Friday when financial institutions are legally open. When you're buying one you are automatically selling the other. You make money if the currency you by appreciates in value. Example Euro USD pair can be traded so if I am buying Euro, I am at the same time selling USD. As I am buying euro and euro value is appreciating against the dollar I am making profit. Your profit is calculated in pips.

Robson Dey

If you are new at forex market, at first you should study about market properly. You need to choose a good broker who will help you to operate your trade and give guidelines to you. You can get all the information about forex market through broker. When I started forex trading I researched more than 100 brokers. At last I found Forex4you, which helped me in every step of my trade. It is very effective and easy for the new user. I am still trading with the help of them. It is easy to operate the trade with them