What is Less Competitive Career Filed?

Mika

VIP Contributor
People who aren't programmers, developers, animators, and other similar high paying career, or haven't worked in these field think that having high paying job skills believe that these jobs will make them a lot of money. So, they often suggest it to others. But trust me, building a career in any field including high paying and high demanding careers like programming, animation, etc. To make money with high paying careers, it is just as hard as making money in writing or graphic design. Web designers in the US might make around $50-$60 thousand a year, but for me, making even $2000 a month through web development is tough. This field is super competitive, like other careers. You need to be exceptionally talented, and most of us aren't. Before you choose any career, make sure you can actually make money in it. Don't just think about the money; consider if you're really passionate about it too.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Even though I do agree that just because you have on demand skills and skills in the niches that get high pay it is still difficult to get a job and earn well. However, I do believe that there are career fields that are less competitive than others. Writing and graphic designing are saturated niches, you might not be able to sell your services, but if you do coding, animation, you can earn. With high paying skills you can earn good amount form a single task

Gondor77

I've seen it happen too many times. People jump into programming or animation solely for the money, but then they hit a wall because they're not passionate about it. And yeah, those fields are seriously cutthroat, making it hard to make a mark.

King bell

VIP Contributor
A less competitive career field is one with lower competition compared to highly competitive industries or professions. These fields have fewer job applicants, leading to a less intense job search process. Examples include skilled trades like plumbing and carpentry, healthcare support roles such as medical assistants, technical or trade schools like automotive technicians, and roles in nonprofit organizations or social services. Creative arts and design fields, government and civil service positions, and education roles outside of teaching may also have less competition. These careers often require specialized training or certification and offer stable employment opportunities with fewer competitors. Overall, less competitive fields provide a chance for individuals to pursue a fulfilling career path without facing the high levels of competition seen in other industries.