What Is Migraine?

A K Rao

A migraine is a throbbing, severe headache that is seen one side of the head. It may lead to Vomiting, nausea sensitivity to light and sound. The paid seen in this condition may vary from few hours to few days. This condition is more or less a common ailment. About millions of cases are seen in one year.

Some people claim that the migraine it increases its intensity with the progress of the day. In the morning the people will experience a small pain that gets intensified with the advancement of the day.

Some people may feel flashing light effect to experiencing the blind spots before the onset of migraine.

There are medical helps available to treat this ailment and home remedies work better as claimed by many of the migraine patients.

From what I know migraine is the pain that comes from the swollen glands in the brain. When the headache is terrible it can cause nausea and even vomiting. I had an office mate who would always be absent when there is a migraine attack. However, I don't believe that all of those migraine attacks are really caused by migraine.

A migraine is a throbbing, severe headache that is seen one side of the head. It may lead to Vomiting, nausea sensitivity to light and sound. The paid seen in this condition may vary from few hours to few days. This condition is more or less a common ailment. About millions of cases are seen in one year.

Some people claim that the migraine it increases its intensity with the progress of the day. In the morning the people will experience a small pain that gets intensified with the advancement of the day.

Some people may feel flashing light effect to experiencing the blind spots before the onset of migraine.

There are medical helps available to treat this ailment and home remedies work better as claimed by many of the migraine patients.
Migraine is very bad headache that can easy kill if care is not taking. It a sickness that when it catches somebody the brain will be affected because one will be misbehaving as if some body is tuning mental. Any body that notice the symptoms should quickly visit doctor for quick diagnosis.

I don't pray suffering from migraine detrimental issues that posses serious health challenges. Having learned about the the implications it carries to our health I'm simply wary for such implications just to be health conscious in order to avoid encountering migraine detrimental health pains that will make one feel restless all day.

I think migraine may be because of too much stress that the body undergo. Sometimes we feel this strong side headed headache when we have stressed our selves too much. But too much migraine may be a result of some unknown ailments in our body. If we have this often, I think it's time for medical panacea.

This is just a severe headache that's mostly caused as a result of restlessness. It does attack mainly one part of the brain and can cause discomfort for more than hours depending on the ages. To avoid this, we need to relieve ourselves from stressful things and free out minds from over thinking.

I think migraine has to do with a serious headache that is caused by infection and sometimes the underlying cause of this could be something serious and in most cases are not always something serious,.. to know that we are on the safe side it is better to visit the doctor when we experience experience migraine