Shares/Stock What is The Average Cost Of Shares In Your Country?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Stock market investment involves huge investments of capital. usually there are many people who tend to buy many shares so that they could make products. However, the amount of shares you buy actually depends on the average cost of share. You can buy 100 shares for $100 if the cost of per share is $1. The price of shares might vary from one share to other share and it depends entirely on the kind of shares and the kind of company that offers the stock. Pl;ease note that you must never confuse the "Average Cost of shares" with the "Average Share price". Both of these things are totally different from each other.

"Average share price' is the average price of share when the price of a particular stock closes. I think this is quite equivalent to the closing price of cryptocurrencies in the world of cryptocurrency trading. There are many similarities between stock trading and cryptocurrency market. Anyway, what is the minimum or maximum "cost" of share in your country? Have you ever bought expensive shares? What about buying a huge amount of cheap shares? Which one is more profitable? Why would you prefer one over the other share type? Please share you experience.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
What I can share is the stocks that I own because I am not aware of other stocks because I don't monitor the entire list of the stock market. To be frank, I am not interested to invest in other stocks except for my present stocks of the biggest bank in our country. The price per share of my stocks was 128 when I received it last November of 2021. That amount is now my guiding rate which means it is good to buy when the price falls below and it is good to sell when the price goes above my guiding price. There was a time that the price dipped to 120 so I was planning to buy but I did not due to an advice of a friend. Yesterday the price has gone up to 139 which is a good time to sell. However, I have no intention to sell because my investment is not for trading. I mean to keep my shares for a long time as a shield against inflation. My intention is to buy some more so that I can have more investment which I think is safe and convenient especially when the time comes that I need money.