What is the best and legal way to make money in Nigeria?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abee111

Wanna get an idea and different opinion of people on how to make money most especially in Nigeria as the case may be

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Making money in Nigeria isn't that easy bro, because here in our country we are restricted in so many online earnings, especially when it comes to cryptocurrency.

Here in Nigeria,you can make money online by completing online surveys.Remotask is one of the legit site my friend completes or answer surveys to earn,but it's not payable.He gets $7 in 10 days,he always spend more hours in a day just to meet up his target.It's very stressful and difficult.Before you are qualified or verified to earn on Remotask.You need to complete a course which that one alone will take you the whole day,if you are not smart.That's why I don't love making money online through these means.

You can also make money online here in Nigeria through affiliate marketing, which is advertising or promoting someone's else business or product then you get your commission in return when the consumer purchase a particular product using your affiliate marketing.Advertising quality product will help to monetize your fame.You can also drive more traffic to the site,so as to meet more consumers,this alone needs money

You can as well play online games to earn daily.In your spare time you can play game like crypto pop game to earn online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Making money in Nigeria isn't that easy bro, because here in our country we are restricted in so many online earnings, especially when it comes to cryptocurrency.

Here in Nigeria,you can make money online by completing online surveys.Remotask is one of the legit site my friend completes or answer surveys to earn,but it's not payable.He gets $7 in 10 days,he always spend more hours in a day just to meet up his target.It's very stressful and difficult.Before you are qualified or verified to earn on Remotask.You need to complete a course which that one alone will take you the whole day,if you are not smart.That's why I don't love making money online through these means.

You can also make money online here in Nigeria through affiliate marketing, which is advertising or promoting someone's else business or product then you get your commission in return when the consumer purchase a particular product using your affiliate marketing.Advertising quality product will help to monetize your fame.You can also drive more traffic to the site,so as to meet more consumers,this alone needs money

You can as well play online games to earn daily.In your spare time you can play game like crypto pop game to earn online.
The problem for me is that I don't have most legits way to make money on the internet about from posting on paid to post website which to me it is the only way for me to make money, I'll just suggest that you created a topic about the remotasks for people to really understand how it work , may be a lot of people may also have interest to make money with the platform.. and also if it is possible I also suggest that you create a topic on the best paids to game website that people can really make money from because it seems the ones I know are not legit and might even be very difficult for you to even think of making anything with most of them..

Yes I will agree with you that the best way for people to make money here in Nigeria is just affiliate marketing, crypto currency trading might also be the best way for people to make money because with cryptocurrency the possibility of earning money is very high if you know how to trade perfectly, all these business required deep and good understanding about them before you are able to make a single profit with them.. Thanks for sharing.

E

eldavis

There are various ways you can make money here in Nigeria online. You can decide to go into forex trading, though you can easily make money there but you can also easily loose it as well if you are not careful. There is also a Nigerian based site called sidegig, it's a site that pays you to carry out various task on social media, I have earned from there more than 5 times so am pretty sure the site is very legit.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
if you are someone that is used to the online space then there are different kinds of ways in which you will make money on the internet no matter your country of residence. One thing you must be a mind is that there is no easy way to make money no matter your country of residence and you must be willing and able to work very hard to make it through. I have come across a lot of Nigerians making a lot of money on the internet and some of them are affiliate marketers and some freelancers. Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways in which you can make money on the internet period the beautiful thing is that almost every affiliate network accepts many people from anywhere in the world and you can capitalise on this fact and make a whole lot of money. you must be able to learn the necessary things concerning affiliate marketing. Another good way in which you can make money as a Nigerian is through cryptocurrency trading. There is a statistics I saw somewhere that Nigerians and the second in the list of cryptocurrency traders on binance, this is a very good start and every Nigerian can capitalise on the opportunity.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There are so many legitimate ways you can earn online as a Nigerian.We all know making money online isn't that easy,but it's possible.

A lot of Nigerians nowadays make their money online by investing in cryptocurrency and also trading forex.This is a good means of earning online,but making money in this means is very risky, that's why it's advisable to invest what you can afford to lose.

Affiliate marketing is also another means to make legitimate money online here in Nigeria.What is affiliate marketing?This is a process in which you earn some commission by advertising someone's else business or product online,you get your commission when the consumer purchase a particular product using your affiliate link.In order to earn more in affiliate marketing,you need to drive more traffic to the site.

Completing online surveys is another way to earn online.Most people find it easy to make money online by completing online surveys.I have a friend of mine that does that,he uses remo task to answer online surveys and get paid every week through PayPal.

Making money in a PTP site like trendri,is the legitimate way i make my own money online as a Nigerian,i also play online games to earn cryptocurrency.

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are various ways you can make money here in Nigeria online. You can decide to go into forex trading, though you can easily make money there but you can also easily loose it as well if you are not careful. There is also a Nigerian based site called sidegig, it's a site that pays you to carry out various task on social media, I have earned from there more than 5 times so am pretty sure the site is very legit.
I also know about sidegigs and I have registered there. But earnings there is low. It is only meant for someone that is new in making money online or someone that only wants to make little money online.
Also there are some websites that can be added to sidegigs to make reasonable amount of money, like trendri forum been another easy way to make money online.
But to make money online as a full timer, I would advise to learn how to trade forex and cryptocurrency. This are the best business to do online for someone that is not greedy.
A good forex trader can earn more than 50% of his capital monthly.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor

I can definitely understand your problem. I also live in a country that is planning to ban cryptocurrencies. I really do not know why the government takes such kind of decisions, but who cares what they want? Cryptocurrency trading is at its peak in many countries and it does not matter if the governments ban these valuable coins. Please note that many countries recognize how cryptocurrencies could play a huge role to stop inflation and this is why they have never ever thought about banning cryptocurrencies or restricting them. Regardless of whatever the government thinks, I think that individuals do have the freedom to trade in cryptocurrencies and make money.

What else will unemployed people they do if they do not have jobs? The government can ban cryptocurrencies, but they cannot provide good jobs to us? This does not make any sense at all. Unfortunately, this is the main reasons why many countries suffer due to the fact that they make bad decisions and such kind of decisions hurt the economy. I believe that cryptocurrencies could improve the economy of any country in a huge manner. For example, Russia is one of those countries where miners make a good sum of income every month and this is actually good for Russia's economy.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Seriously, there are so many ways to make money in Nigeria. The only thing you need, is just to learn and get yourself well informed. People make money through Crypto investment in Nigeria, they work on PTP sites, they work on freelance sites, all are paying, though you need to have skills to work on freelance sites.

And people also work on tasks sites, where you are paid just to carry out easy and simple tasks. I think there are lots of ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kendy

Verified member
There are some legitimate ways a Nigerian can earn money online. Affiliate marketing has take over the turn hence, you either need to conduct your personal research on how it works and register on affiliate programs, where you'll get commissions on each sales. Also, you need to be proficient at learner a skill online because Nigeria doesn't have leverage on manny earning opportunities.

If you're good with article writing and captivating stories on romance and werewolf, you should register on; Dreame, ireader, Fictium or Novel star. I don't know much about forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.