What is the best birthday gift you have ever received?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
My birthday last year was a very happy day for me and one I shall always remember.
My friends wanted to surprise me with something very special. I felt very excited because I knew they always made it a nice day for me.

On the morning of my birthday ,my friends came to my house and after singing 'Happy Birthday to me', they gave a big basket to me.
I opened the basket and I saw a little white puppy wagging its tail and looking up at me. I had always wanted a dog and now my friends
had decided to give one to me.

All that day I played with the puppy and my friends were very pleased to see me so happy.
In the evening we had a party at home and the puppy got very excited, running around everyone's feet.

Now tell me about the best birthday gift you have ever received.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't even have a particular one. Firstly, I don't really like celebrating birthdays because most time, it falls on my work days which won't give me time to celebrate it. But friends are always there for me, from sending of messages to prayers and also gifting. I love it when it falls on weekends.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi btaliat. Thank you for your nice message. I absolutely agree with you that it is not very pleasant when birthday falls on weekends so as to have time to celebrate it with family and friends. I think that the best birthday gift is to be healthy first of all and then our family and friends to remember us and send us their prayers and warmest wishes.

sivasilvan

That must've been an unforgettable moment! As for me, one birthday, my buddies organized a surprise picnic by the lake – food, games, and laughter all day. I loved it!