What is the best low-cost marketing method?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Low-cost marketing means you don’t have to spend a lot of money to market your products, and services, or business in general.

Some of the popular marketing methods are:

Buy one, get one free: You buy a bottle of shampoo, and get a shampoo sachet free.

Buy in bulk, get a free product: You get one free soap bar for buying a bundle of 4 soap bars.

Freebies: You get a recipe book for buying cookware.

The list of low-cost business promotion ideas does not end here. There might be a lot of more interesting low-cost business marketing ideas in your mind.

What do you think is the best low-cost marketing method for your business? When I say best I mean a low-cost marketing method that also drives a lot of sales.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My choice of a low-cost marketing method is the demo where prospective buyers are invited. The demo is about the flagship products of the business. It is usually done by the cookery products where the demo is cooking real food that will be shared with the invited guests. It is fun and the guests become informal agents of the business.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Your idea is good but where should you show a demo? If you want to show on TV, you end up spending a lot of money on ads. These days people will not entertain marketers in their homes. Demonstrating in a public place will not attract a lot of audiences because nobody cares about street prerfomers.

Carson20t

Well to make money you must spend money as well.But it is important to spend what is manageable or affordable in advertising and the best ones I can come up with are these listed below that one can spend on;
  • One should think of Building a company website. It may seem like common sense, but your business needs a website to be competitive online.
  • One must come up with various Online promotion advertising.
  • One must Use search engine optimisation.
  • One must look at Content marketing.
  • One must use social networks.
  • One must Share video content online.
  • One must Share photos online.
  • One must Use pay-per-click advertising.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I my opinion social media marketing is the best low cost marketing method. Well, you might have to spend money to build your social media followers, but once you are able to build followers, you can market and promote for free, you do not have to pay everything you want to promote f you have huge following.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Free is the most important and powerful language in the world of advertisement. In my own opinion I think buy one and get one free marketing tactics is one of the low-cost way to make quick return on the advert cost. Another method I know is refer a friend and get a free product. I think both method work

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Agreed. If you use the word free, it will create a psychological effect in the buyers. They end up buying products that may not actually need just because they are getting some thing for free. You can give then 10 percent extra for free, you can give a free product and drive sales.