Trading Discussion what is the best social platform for promoting a broker platform

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
There are so many social platform available and advertising methods like facebook , instagram ,etc available for you to make a broker site have more attention and reach a very wide audience at a faster means , my colleague is planning to launch a forex broker platform where people could trade forex , but he is considering the best social network that bestt fit in spreading Information about the existence of his platform , although he have tried other platforms too to advertise but later got a low turnout at the end of the day , many might also be willing to open a broker account and advertise to spread to a wider audience too but dont know how to go about promoting it , so what social platform will you recommend

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are so many social platform available and advertising methods like facebook , instagram ,etc available for you to make a broker site have more attention and reach a very wide audience at a faster means , my colleague is planning to launch a forex broker platform where people could trade forex , but he is considering the best social network that bestt fit in spreading Information about the existence of his platform , although he have tried other platforms too to advertise but later got a low turnout at the end of the day , many might also be willing to open a broker account and advertise to spread to a wider audience too but dont know how to go about promoting it , so what social platform will you recommend
Most of the social media we have here are good for one thing or the other but anything that has to do with digital trading and advertisement of any digital product should be given to Twitter or telegram because they are the best for such advertisement, I think telegram is the best.

tglennon

I agree with the above comment most social media platforms are good because they will have constant eyes on them.