What is the best way to improve trading?

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Demo trading is the best way to improve your trading skill. It is a free and risk-free account. Traders can trade with virtual money to practice live trading. Every new trader should start trading in a demo account first. Practice trading in a demo account until you perfectly master your trading strategy. For improving my trading strategy, I am taking Eurotrader free educational courses.

Samuelkanu

The best way to improve trading is to know how to determine the trends. There are many ways to determine the trend in forex trading.You can use moving averages or average directional movement index. Also if you know how to read the chats very well you can also see the train. The major problem in forest trading is to know the direction of the trend and also possible support and resistance areas.

Peppul

Well for me here are few quick tips to improve your trading.
1. Start a trading journal. The idea that you are aware of every step you ever made in your trading career is just a false impression. So the need for training journal is valid for everyone in this field, such a journal should have two parts, the first part will cover your past activities where you record all your data that you use to accomplish your goals. The second part should have the printout of charts you used to determine the trade, where you can note down entry level, stop level and potential profit level.
2. Get help. There are going to be mistakes in your workflow. Stress, feelings, lack of patience or attention can contribute to the creation of minor mistakes. The best way to avoid these is to ask someone to take a look at your strategy.
3. Practice. Even though you might have years of expertise, there is always room for practice.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
There are many ways to improve trading.
(1) Through advertisement of your product online.
(2) Make you business accessible to the customer.
(3),When there is enough resources to fund your business.
(4) product packaging
(5) You must have techniques on how to capture the heart of your customers.