What is the craziest thing you've done for money

Carpon

Valued Contributor
As money makers their are experiences we remember because of their uniqueness and how crazy they were when taken. In the process of making money one may have to do a lot of things and in this thread I will want you to share the most crazy thing you have done while in the hunt and search for money.

As for me one of the craziest thing I did for money was sleeping on a tree. I was supposed to meet with someone by the roadside for a business transaction and it was far from home. There were only few houses in that area and after much waiting, the person never showed up and night came upon me. I tried to board a cab home but I find none and so I saw a tree behind me and I decided to climb and spend the night there.

There are even crazier things I did for money but this is the most pronounced. What are your crazy money making experiences?

The Gandhiman

Craziest was selling lemonade at age 8.... :D Good thing that now the options are a million times better!!!

I recommend you start a VERY smart business that will help all your clients. Contact me about that....

Kennysplash

Verified member
I would not call it crazy, but I flipped useless things to make money. When some people are moving, they out up some items for sale. So I purchase them and resell them for profit. Some of the items I try to wrap some interesting and captivating stories around them and hope for someone to be hooked and buy. It worked for me few times, like when I bought an old item for $2 and sold it for $25, after telling a story of how it survived harsh and terrible conditions. I also sold a painting for $17 which I bought for $3.5, and plenty others like that. It was quite fun, as I had to be innovative and think deeply. But that experience is one I will never forget, because I just sat down one day and thought of it. There was practically nothing else I could engage in.

Mastergp

Verified member
Well I love money, and with money I can do many things, but to get this money is not easy because it would require much from me.

Money has value so to earn it one need to sacrifice something to get it, day in day out one make out his time and effort in order to make money like me I have done lot of crazy things for money most of them I have regret while some I view as being is necessary.

One of the things I have done for money is selling my new pair of shoes that was gifted to me by my parent because I wanted to buy a PS vita video game, it was one of the craziest things I have come to regret because of how such item were gifted to me, many children hardly receive good gifts from their parent but instead of appreciating such gift I sold it for a video game.

Another thing is skipping church programs because of money, this one pains me a lot because I refuse to show appreciation to God by being present at church, but instead I spend most of my time at work, though circumstances might not allow one to be present but I still see it as a crazy means to get money which may not be good.

Heartstrings

Life they say is an experience,when one is in need of money sometimes,so many crazy things has to be done just to get that money.

Some years back,when I was in college and with my parents,I remembered there was a day I lost my pen,I didn't have the courage to tell my parents because it was a new one,I was confused and didn't know what to do,I had to sell my cup of garri to my younger elder brother just to buy the biro.

I also remembered selling my old clothes just to have money. So many crazy things, truly sometimes we need to sacrifice some of out precious things/items just to have money,so also we have to sacrifice our time just for a token of cash.

Doing crazy things for money sometimes is fun, thou personally I have resolved to stop selling any of my things for money,I will rather try all my possible best,even if it's to run errands just for money than selling my stuffs,I prefer giving it out to those who needs it than selling it.