What is the essence of having a smart phone?

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Truly, what is the usefulness of having a smart phone, it simply allows you to surf the internet by just having data on it, with just phone, I know of people that actually make a lot of money that is quite unbelievable with the use of their phones only. It depends on how you make use of it that will determine the essence. Well for some people, they see it as a way of life, I mean, to them, it is more like something that one should have by any means, not because they want to use it to add more value to their life but to just let people see that they are using of the latest phones that is in town, if you ask me, I would say that is somehow dump way of thinking because there is more to it than just seeing it that way, to some people, it is only meant for taking pictures and posting it on their social media platform because that is what they really care about, they want be in vogue and know about the latest trend, I am not saying that one should no have fun but one should also remember that there are other things to use it for, which can be beneficial to oneself.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's very true and we can't hide from the fact that some people don't truly know the essence and value of their smart phones. So many people don't know they can make money with their phones. Infact, there are so many people who tagged anything online as scams and believe nothing real can come from the internet, with the use of their phones.

Immilash

Truly, what is the usefulness of having a smart phone, it simply allows you to surf the internet by just having data on it, with just phone, I know of people that actually make a lot of money that is quite unbelievable with the use of their phones only. It depends on how you make use of it that will determine the essence. Well for some people, they see it as a way of life, I mean, to them, it is more like something that one should have by any means, not because they want to use it to add more value to their life but to just let people see that they are using of the latest phones that is in town, if you ask me, I would say that is somehow dump way of thinking because there is more to it than just seeing it that way, to some people, it is only meant for taking pictures and posting it on their social media platform because that is what they really care about, they want be in vogue and know about the latest trend, I am not saying that one should no have fun but one should also remember that there are other things to use it for, which can be beneficial to oneself.
I also earn money online with my smartphone and I really enjoyed using, I cannot afford to buy a PC at this time I'm only using my phone to earn money online.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
One of the best things to happened to planet earth is the phone technology, phones has really done a great deal for the human race, without phones like for man would have been close to what Tomas Hobbs described as short, poor, nasty and brutish. Infact it would have been more terrible. Before looking at the enormous advantage the internet has added to phones first let look at who phones has breached the communication gap that would have existed amongs people cross boundaries . Now with the use of smart phones we can literal make a living. And do whatever we imagine and learn more.

Caramelle

Smartphones are small, portable computers and communications devices. They are powerful gadgets that you can use in almost every aspect of your daily life - alarm clock, watch, calendar, reader, recorder, camera, word processor, calculator - besides the more obvious functions of connecting to the internet and communicating with other people. Many young people use it to earn money online on various platforms. They are getting more powerful with each new model. Some earning sites even require the use of smartphones to enable the user to test the functionalities of a website or a search engine on a mobile device. Sites like Appen have available jobs for people who are using either an Android phone or an iPhone.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Everybody has ways of making money online. There are some people that are not good at using phones to make money online. I have friends that can only work on computer when it comes to making money online. He only uses his smart phone for games. Personally, I don't make money online using computers. I only watch films with it. So, it may not be totally true that some people don't knw the essence of smart phones. But to be frank, most female don't really use their smart phones for money making but for taking pictures. But it seems the trend is changing now. We hsve countless active number of girls in this forum.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The essence of having smart phone is many and you have already made mention part of it.
Smart phone is a portable world in ones hand . Am saying this because through it one can get in touch with the whole world within a minutes.
So therefore; its a gadgets that one can use to do business online and make some transaction that will yield a lot of money to some one. Instead of carrying laptop around one can make good use of smart phone and use it to do a lot of works that even some laptop might not be able to do.

Kingstone

Stay connected with the news update from different parts of the world based on different types of information; sports, weather forecast, politics, entertainment, health, education, and many others at your fingertips. This is made possible using the mobile phone connected to the Internet. The mobile phone has made everything easy and convenient to bring you closer to the world while you are on your couch.

The world is going digital and so is the earning method. We earn online with the help of our devices and it is saving us from the jobless rate in the country. Online is the real deal.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The smart phone is not just another gadget as the world is going digital and so is the way of earning money those that are only using their phone and data to surf are denying themselves the ability to make money unless they are working offline. but even at that they can still use their phones to work online as a side hustle or a part time job. Yes, We earn online with the help of our smartphones it is possible