What is the right time to buy and sell cryptocurrencies?

Ayeshabashir

As we all know that the price of cryptocurrencies is unpredictable and ni one can guess the actual price of cryptocurrencies in the future but if we want to guess then for this we should gain proper knowledge and information from our senior members because they have more experienced than us so we should take their advice and taje their opinions and we should also do their own research from Google and from cryptocurrencies website and the write time to buy and sell cryptocurrencies is that you should buy crypto when their market rate is low and keep it aside and sell when their prices will getting higher so that you will be able to earn a lot of money and profits by selling them

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
As we all know that the price of cryptocurrencies is unpredictable and ni one can guess the actual price of cryptocurrencies in the future but if we want to guess then for this we should gain proper knowledge and information from our senior members because they have more experienced than us so we should take their advice and taje their opinions and we should also do their own research from Google and from cryptocurrencies website and the write time to buy and sell cryptocurrencies is that you should buy crypto when their market rate is low and keep it aside and sell when their prices will getting higher so that you will be able to earn a lot of money and profits by selling them
Hi. Your thread about cryptocurrencies is very informative. It is true that today more and more people are interested in investing in cryptocurrencies because in this way they can make some money easily. However, their price is unpredictable so we must invest only what we can afford to lose. It is also very important, as you mention in your post, to buy cryptocurrencies when their market rate is low and sell them when their prices get higher so as to earn a lot of money by selling them. Thank you very much for your helpful post.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I usually buy when I see flash price furlough of the coins. I believe the next, will be correction a little bit. At times, it's still suck down, that doesn't mean I have to flip it off and cut down my losses, no. I simply holdl my coin to watch it grow back to the top and past it's price mark which I bought it. Cryptocurrency is best if you're investing long time via a potential dividends token, and not the one whose value remain under shadow due to its position of not attracting mega investors.