What is your favorite cryptocurrency?

I know alot of us have made investments in cryptocurrencies since it is pretty much the latest and easiest investment to make right now plus it is by far the most popular and most sought after too. But then again there is alot of options now unlike some years ago when the only options were bitcoins, ethereum and a few others. Now there are alot of cryptocurrencies to choose from like binance,tron,xrp,cardano,stellar, and others that you can make an investment in. So here is my question, which cryptocurrencies have you made investments in and of them all which is your favourite and which do you make investments in regularly and if possible give us reasons why you choose this cryptocurrency coins.

IamDozzy

My favorite Cryptocurrency is Bitcoin because it's like the King of Cryptocurrency and a poster boy for it. The reason for this choice is that Bitcoin currently has the highest valuation for cryptos in the market and it hardly takes a dip these days especially with Elon Musk investing in it. My second favorite crypto is Ethereum because it's the second in command to Bitcoin.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
My favourite crypotocurrency are all those which come under such features -
Affordable to buy with good return,
No wallet activation fees or other charges,
No or very less transaction / gas fees,
Proof of Stake or some similar type which produce interest for holding.
Right now Tron (TRX) have all these features. These are some more too.