What is your winning stratagy in forex trading?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I so much believe that we could earn money together when we share ideas and most especially the profitable ideas on business strategies and how to win businesses. It is very important that we should lay emphasis on strategies that we used in trading Forex .

Personally, I usw the candlestick patterns for my analysis and anytime I do not have the necessary patterns show up in the Forex chart, I wouldn't trade at all. There are expert in forex trading on this platform that could share ideas or share the strategy that he is using to make huge amount of profit. It does not necessarily mean that you have to win all the time but if you have a wining strategy that is 60% , then it is very good. I'll be very glad if you could share a strategy that you are using in forex trading or better still if you have a book that you read, that gives you an edge you could as well share the link on this platform so that we can learn.

I ask this question because I want to go into forex trading full time and I needed some more strategies that I could add to mine in order to make successful trades. Normally I don't like using the indicators all the time, I prefer to use a pure price action on my market analysis.

Keep yourself away from greed and emotion because they are harmful. You must not be greedy about Forex trading because it will work as an obstacle to the way of earning profit. FXOpulence never delays in sending back withdrawn payments and they charge comparatively tighter spread.