What kind of security does money bring

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Indeed it is true that money gives a person security. It can be both physical and psychological security and it can cover even more than that. Money does not stand as a guard behind you to keep you safe but money indeed brings security.

Literally speaking, it is money that grants you the privilege of hiring a guard and that shows you that money offers physical security.

Financially, you will have security because you will not be in the fear of getting engulfed by poverty and loan. You can be able to comfortably live your life free of financial struggles.

Psychologically, your mind will be better at rest when you have money. A poor man hardly thinks well and he or she will always be drowned by uncertainties and the fear of want, thereby making such a person psychologically insecure.

And even societally, you carry more respect when you have money and no one will have the liver to approach you with any form of maltreating behavior.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
The most important thing about money is that it is something you can use to buy things. Money has value only because people believe it has value.

Money is like a universal language, and it's easy to understand because it's just numbers on paper. You don't need to know anything about interest rates or inflation or foreign exchange rates or anything else to use it. You don't even need a bank account—you can just write checks from your home computer.

But money has another feature that makes it useful: It allows you to trade goods and services without having to deal with other people directly. If I want something, I just swap some money for it—and then if I want the same thing again, I can swap that money for it again. So if everyone used money this way, we could all get exactly what we wanted by trading with each other at zero cost (provided there were any goods or services left over).

Aside from financial securities which I explained above, psychologically, money has a good role to play as well.

isaacking002

Money brings both emotional and personal security
A rest of mind from the weary and trouble of this life.

Sikapa

Verified member
Money can do almost all things and that is why we all need money in everyday life. Money can't buy life only when it is your time to die but besides that money can buy life. We all know that hospital bills are not free then why do we say money can't buy life? A lot of people had died due to poverty and many also survived because of money.

If you are asking for the kind of security that money can give, then I can't specifically tell you the actual security but what I know is money can provide you almost every security that you need. Either it is human security that you need or other security, all you need is to have your money and you will get that type of security you are looking for. My dear if you have money, you will never even bother your serve over security because you will already have them.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The best security that money can give you is being comfortable at almost everything. You can't get faulted or wrong in front or in the eyes of so many people.

You can't get harassed or abused any how, either in the public or in private. You tend to get a lot of respect from so many people and places. Though, that depends on how you look with your money. Because some people are rich and they don't appear so, in the public.

So, that's how secured you can be when you are rich.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Money brings security, but it also brings a lot of responsibility. If you ever plan on being rich and successful, or even just have your own dirt-poor job, you will have to know how to protect yourself properly with money. It's not always about keeping your savings safe; sometimes the best way to avoid getting robbed is simply to keep the potential robber from finding out where you are in the first place.

The only way that you can truly protect your savings is if you know how to use them. You will have to be careful and knowledgeable about what kind of money you're storing and for how long. I like to think of my savings as a super-intelligent date that I have stored in an airtight, fire-proof safe. A good rule of thumb, when it comes time to spend it all, is that you need at least three months worth of expenses saved up in case something happens. That's the minimum amount of money I would ever typically save up, but depending on what your needs are, the amount might be less or more than that.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Money does bring security and this is why I wonder for some people when they remain idle how they intend to cope without money . Security offered by money isn't just the physical protection it does protect you from other harms that might even be more devastating.

poverty is one bad thing we can expose ourselves which it is only money that can protect us and give us the needed protective result that we need. poverty comes with frustration, depression, hunger and even sadness. To avoid getting self into all these the first thing is to protect one's self which will be with money

Then money can help to offer the physical protection one needs. if you want to have security details assigned to you you would need to pay so in essence money is a vital thing to have . This is why it is good to try to make money daily it is for your own security.

Forse

If I want something, I can just buy it without thinking about whether we can afford it, even if it’s expensive. (We do plan a little for cars and houses). We budgeted for a few years but eventually gave it up as unnecessary. We shop the sales, but we don’t have to. We live where we want to live, even though it’s expensive.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The amount of wealth and riches we have can not bring to us permanent security and Peace but rather only temporary security and Peace. With that being said it is totally important that we acknowledge the kind of security that money gives which is basically the fact that we are able to take care of ourselves thereby getting our needs and wants as we desire and also taking care of our health possibly when we get sick or ill. Money can also keep us safe in such a way that we do not have to mingle with those who do not care about our life and what that means is that with money we are able to get a house far from where our enemies are.

It's absolutely pays a lot when an individual is rich and wealthy. An individual Riches and wealthiness can totally keep him or herself but not permanently but temporarily.