What kind ot of things are you saving your money for?

abubakar3141

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Setfragil

I am currently saving for a lot of things mostly my basic needs. I am saving to move to a bigger apartment as my family is getting bigger and the apartment is no longer comfortable for us. I'm also saving to start a business for my wife to be able to augment her salary and not always depend on me for some things at home.

toxicptc

I work 12-14 hours a day just to get by at the end of the month... I have a car, house (which comes with a monthly mortgage for another 30 years or so), the small online income I manage to get I reinvest it in cryptocurrency... so, I'm not actually saving money :unsure:

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Well,i save my money for many purposes such as
1:catering for my young siblings
2:helping my self out financially
3:taking good care of my parents
4:paying my fees
5:i also save my money so as to start up a good business

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Even when I had retired from working I still save money regularly because of my dream to have a home in a rural area preferable near the mountain or forest. I am fond of trees and plants so I would probably need at least 1 hectare of land where we can build our small house. My wife agrees to my plan so we are saving and probably in 2 years time we can buy a parcel of land in the countryside.

Briangsam

People save money for different reasons. I am saving for different reasons:
1. Saving up to expand my existing business and start up a new one.
2. Taking care of my younger ones.
3. Taking care of my parents
4. Taking care of myself.