What makes most business to fail.

Hassanbenjamin

In my own opinion what makes Most businesses to fail is inadequate preparation, so many people what to start up a business but the lack the business idea.

B

Brightwarmer

I think lack of proper planning contributes to the failure of most businesses. And also lack of funds is a major factor and failure to know your target market and understand customers is also a factor.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I believe what usually causes downfall in most businesses is the fact that resources is not adequate, and when I am talking about that, I am not just referring to the capital aspect only, or the workers and the rest, I am talking about investing enough of your time in it. Every establishment needs that, if not, it might end up collapsing because the employers you have will only care more about receiving their pay rather thinking of the safety of it. They will feel like they do not own it so there are some certain risks they won’t be taking that you would have done if you were present.

Wiserr

There are many things that can cause failure in business, one which is the lack of business idea,some people tends to have the necessary funds to start the business but don't have idea about the business which is a first sign of failure in the business.