What makes most business to fail

Immilash

In your own personal opinion what makes most businesses to fail, I my area new business doesn't last long because they lack many things in their business, but I want you and I to discuss this, what makes such businesses to fail especially offline business. I will share my experience on what makes business to fail, one thing that I've noticed with most business is they lack plans most of them just delve into the business without planning and it leads to the collapsization of the business this kind of business owners thinks that all they need is capital and that's not true, and one thing I've also noticed is that they don't make research on the business they are venturing into and this plays a bad role in their business. Sometimes it makes me to wander what it takes just to plan a business, some people also don't have a single idea of the business they just decide to delve into the business and this leads them to regrets, this all I have to say, I want you to share your experiences too on this, your ideas and opinions are always welcome here I will await your response and also thank you for sharing .

Mika

VIP Contributor
Lack of funds for business operation or marketing is one of the primary reasons for business failure. If you start a business with a small capital and if you do not have any money left when you have to scale your business, your business will be doomed. The only way to solve this problem is by injecting more money into your business. You can do that in a number of ways such as getting a loan, burrowing from friends and family, getting investors, selling your shares, or even getting a partner. Your business needs enough capital to get going, lac of cpital will result in loss.